My experience with Liquidex aka Arimidex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience with Liquidex aka Arimidex

I'm sensitive to estrogen, always have been. I get gyno on 250mgs of test per week if I don't control it. For years Nolvadex was my tool of choice. It kept the gyno away but I'd have to constantly play with the dose and timing otherwise gyno always felt right around the corner. The problem with nolvadex is that Estrogen is not lowered in the body, it simply blocks estrogen from interacting with the breast tissue.

Fast forward to a month ago when I decided to give Adex a try for the first time. There are arguments about dosing and how it should be used but I went with the low-dose everyday approach of .25mgs. It took about 2 weeks for me to notice anything but it has been a great experience ever since. My estrogen must have been high because the first thing I've noticed was an improvement in mental well being. The roller coaster of ups and downs is much better balanced now.

The physical benefits have been interesting as well. Despite eating like shit for the past month for the most part I have stayed in pretty good shape. In the past, on nolvadex I would have gained more fat from that type of eating. I can only assume it's the effects of lower estrogen storing less fat. I don't feel like I'm fighting gyno anymore either. It simply isn't a concern anymore on Adex. The last physical thing I've noticed has to do with the cocko. I've always been a bit of a leg humper but Adex has increased that. I can only assume that my Test/Estrogen ratio is much improved compared to when I was on Nolv with higher Estro levels.

In summary, I guess I didn't realize how important it is to control estrogen. I always had the attitude that if I'm keeping gyno away then I am golden. As I've learned though, there is much more to it then that. High estro levels will screw you mentally and physically.

One last important note. It's important to realize that having estrogen levels that are to low is also not a good thing. Don't be tempted to take higher doses of Adex, you will regret it. The goal is to keep Estro levels to that of the average man and Test levels to that of the not so average. :thumb:

If you got blood work it would be less of a guessing game.

Comment

yea great, but the means in which to control estrogen would still be the same.

Comment

True. But point is, you think you had everything figured out and you didn't. You could have avoided months of emotional roller coasters and other sides.

Comment

Sure, I can't argue that. Blood work is important. But it wouldn't have changed anything for me considering my previous mindset that high estro levels don't matter as long as your keeping gyno away. That's the direct point of the thread. How important it is to control estrogen and understand it. It's one thing to get get bloodwork, it's another to actually understand it and makes changes. I only understand the importance of estrogen control through trial and error. "Thinking I had everything figured out when I didn't" is not a bad thing if you are willing to learn from it and change.

Comment

I've used Nolva in the past too. Next cycle I'll be using adex and hoping it works better to lower my estro levels. I'm very sensitive to gyno like you are. 200 mg/wk of test and I can start to feel itchy nips. Sucks!

Comment

B, did you come off for a month or just lowered your dose?

Comment

Yea I came off. Felt gay as fuck. The mind gets foggy.

Comment

^ lol - I'm with ya bro. Our goals are slightly different but staying off for a year has been challenging for me. I think next time I'll only stay off for 3-6 months but making sure I get blood work done before jumping back on.

Comment

Oh I'm sure I told you 100 times your blocking estro from Gyno but still have all that estro in you!
                    I'm sure next year you'll use HCG and make the same post about how great it is ect and I'll tell you same thing agsin
                    But most important gotta convince you to donate blood at least but full blood work up even better

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      Yea I came off. Felt gay as fuck. The mind gets foggy.
                      You saying you didn't take any gear for 4 straight weeks? I call BS

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        Oh I'm sure I told you 100 times your blocking estro from Gyno but still have all that estro in you!
                        I'm sure next year you'll use HCG and make the same post about how great it is ect and I'll tell you same thing agsin
                        But most important gotta convince you to donate blood at least but full blood work up even better
                        Iv'e known nolv doesn't block estro for well over 10 years since I started using it. You take a bit too much credit for being this "wise man" sometimes.

I could reverse the wise man act and ask why you have gyno if you know so much about adex use? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Iv'e known nolv doesn't block estro for well over 10 years since I started using it. You take a bit too much credit for being this "wise man" sometimes.

I could reverse the wise man act and ask why you have gyno if you know so much about adex use? ;)
                          You ever think I had it from when I was a kid. I'm not sensitive to estrogen. And yes nolva does block estro from your receptors but I know you just made a typo
                          I tell you for 19 years you still had that horrid estro floating around in you and you said quote " I like it cuz it makes me look fuller" lol
                          You have 2/10s the knowledge I have on steroids and GH and what these things do.
                          Lol you take GH for fat loss am I right lol

Comment

Now your admitting you have gyno? Good for you bro. First step. Listen to me and you can get rid of it completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Now your admitting you have gyno? Good for you bro. First step. Listen to me and you can get rid of it completely.
                              Lol it never looks like that and I'm telling you it was the pic
                              Never said it wasn't there it's been there my whole life but not like the pic showed

I remember when I was 16 in the shower with a chick and she said something about it dick went limp and I walked out of shower lol

Comment

Working...
                              X