short burst high dose cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short burst high dose cycles

I was talking to this guy at the gym tonight the guy was massive like stretch marks on every major muscle group. obviously from growing so fast.

he was walking round like a hero and i couldn't help myself so i asked him what he was on to grow so fast and he told me he will do 30 day cycles of prop and tren at 100mgs a day each then give it a rest for a few months and jump back on year long.

I've never heard of such a short cycle except maybe with orals but even then 30 days is real short.

what do you guys think is there any merit in this?

Gotta balance the good with the bad. While that may be an effective way to grow quick I'd imagine it would also be an effective way to cause problems. Quick bursts of high doses is begging for side effects as well as begging for side effects when you come off. Extreme Hormonal ups and downs are a terrible thing both mentally and physically to deal with. Its important to understand the downside.

Comment

Something I have been thinking about lately myself. Lower doses over longer periods or higher doses over short periods. Which yields better results. I'm leaning towards the former.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        Something I have been thinking about lately myself. Lower doses over longer periods or higher doses over short periods. Which yields better results. I'm leaning towards the former.
        Like I said above gotta weigh positives and negatives. If you getter better results but more sides then.. Gotta find that balance between results and sides.

Comment

My thinking is unless you were able to keep almost all of your gains the best way to go would be low and slow. I kept alot of my size and strength well after a cycle.

Im not sure this would happen with such a short cycle

Comment

that saying my mrs is away for a month from the 15th of december so i might hit a 75mgs of tren every day for 30 days.

Comment

High short dose cycles would grow me a nice set of boobies real quick! lol Can't go over more than 300mg/wk or else sides get too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                I've always pref the smaller doses longer cycles, wouldn't do it any other way.

Comment

I think occasionally a high burst can be effective at getting past a plateau. Just gotta manage it intelligently.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    I think occasionally a high burst can be effective at getting past a plateau. Just gotta manage it intelligently.
                    Im doing the 30 days as an experiment i like to play around with this stuff to gain the experience.

plus it will be more a mental thing to train and diet harder during the break.

Comment

^ What did you decide on for the 30 days?

Comment

ill keep running 400mg mast and 500 test but will add 100mgs of tren ace a day.

i should be able to notice something from that

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
                          ill keep running 400mg mast and 500 test but will add 100mgs of tren ace a day.

i should be able to notice something from that
                          I hear that triple combo has great synergy and produces some fantastic results. Some get better results with running test the lowest then mast in the middle and tren the highest but everyone is different. Looking forward to hearing how it does for you.

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
                            Im doing the 30 days as an experiment i like to play around with this stuff to gain the experience.

plus it will be more a mental thing to train and diet harder during the break.
                            Thats about the best way to find out what works and doesnt work for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X