Quality HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality HGH

Hi, I have recently been looking into using HGH. I am able to find The Greytop brand of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone. it is a box of 10 iu x 10. can anyone tell me if it is quality product and if not what is? Thank You

Chinese GH as a whole is very spotty bro. One batch can be great and the very next batch from the same place can be complete bunk. You have a 50/50 chance with the current chinese gh market. Actually that's probably being optimistic. It's just not worth it unless you have money to throw away. Sorry bro.

On a positive note, AAS and a diet tweak can change your body immensely and do so at a much cheaper cost.

Comment

Thank you for your input, and I do agree even with the HGH your diet is a major player on changing your diet. What is the quality HGH and how do I find it?

Comment

sorry diet is a major player on changing your body*

Comment

Quality GH would be pharm grade. Unfortunately its very expensive ($500-$800 per month) and it's also faked a lot.

As for where to get it. We can't help with that.

Comment

Thanks again will do some digging around to see what is out there, definitely not the grey top is not it.

Comment

I'm sticking with pharma grade HGH for now myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jdn3312 View Post
                Thanks again will do some digging around to see what is out there, definitely not the grey top is not it.
                thats def not true. where you getting it from is the key. the top color and the silly stickers on the sides mean nothing its all about where you get it or who you get it from.
                I def know of grey tops that are very legit in a generic sense won't match Pharama but you won't pay the same either

important question is why you want GH Ill tell ya if you should eve waste your time

Comment

Rocket we have all seen even legit sources carrying bunk GH. Hyges come to mine. They are good then bad then good again. Lol

Comment

yes I have seen legit ones get bunk shit.
                    I have also seen one that NEVER has had bunk shit

Comment

When every ugl gets their raws from the same place being China, it's no wonder it's hit or miss. Could be the best ugl around but they are still beholden to their raw source. Same crap for aas as GH so save the money and just get aas which you can at least labmax or get bloods and be out less when it is bunk or underdosed. Or try peptides. There are good sources for ugl GH and pharma though you just gotta spend a lot of time digging if you are determined to go that route. My knowledge on GH is very limited though.

Comment

Why is it that we cant get a good clean consistent product that isn't always on back order and waiting months for order etc..?

If there is money to be made here why hasn't someone in china stepped up to the plate and delivered? Whats the bottleneck?

Comment

Supply and demand is too much for them it's not steroids its GH a living thing that only certain places can make Id assume multi million dollar factory's. This is nothing like raw steroid powder.
                          That's why there's huge conte fit problem cuz demand is so high too much money to pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                            Supply and demand is too much for them it's not steroids its GH a living thing that only certain places can make Id assume multi million dollar factory's. This is nothing like raw steroid powder.
                            That's why there's huge conte fit problem cuz demand is so high too much money to pass up.
                            I get it but the supply and demand problems has been there for a long time now. There is even more money to be made if they rise to the occasion and produce more! Somebody like me who see's the issues and just says fuck it would be more willing to buy if I knew there was consistency.

Comment

I just wish it wasnt so damn expensive. over here its a joke. I'd be willing to hit and miss if it as cheap as aas.

im always prepared to have a bad batch of gear.

i'll do it when i start to show signs of ageing - im only hoping ive made it big time by then lol

Comment

Working...
                              X