Peptides - Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peptides - Need some help

I must admit I'm out of the loop here. What's good these days? Looking for something to add to a test cycle and not comfortable buying GH at the moment due to consistency issues.

Last time I used peptides it was stuff like GHRP etc.. Is there better stuff out now?

If you had to pick the single best peptide with the least amount of sides what would it be?

Not sure brother, been years since I've messed with it. And to be quite honest, I did like being on ghrp but cost vs effectiveness compared to AS.....I'll keep my AS

Comment

I'm doing my first run in late January. Cjc 1295 is one and there are a couple others the doc recommended. Still researching. I like the fact they dont seem to have a direct effect on blood pressure and cholesterol like testosterone.

Comment

red would you use it along side test right? not talking about replacing test with peptides are you?

anyone else. cjc1295 the one to try?

Comment

What about the IGF-1 made by the same chinese companies that make the gh? Is this shit any more consistent than current GH?

Comment

I've heard CJC is pretty solid but literally all igf-1 lr3 is fake. Another board is getting ready to test on 15 manufacturers right now to confirm.

Comment

If I add CJC to a test cycle what can I expect? Will the results be all that noticeable or what? Basically asking if it's worth the effort from people that have used it.

Comment

Not sure man. Personally I'm skeptical about claims of all peptides but I've never tried them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  red would you use it along side test right? not talking about replacing test with peptides are you?

anyone else. cjc1295 the one to try?
                  You would usually run it with test but I'm interested in coming off test altogether for health reasons.
                  The doc has 3 different peptides he wants to put me on at the same time. I recently had an ecg done which apparently shows some enlargement of the heart. Apparently peptides are a much safer option and can be very effective. They are basically injectable amino acids and growth hormone from what I understand. I'm still learning though.

Comment

Igf 1 lr3

Sarms s22

Cjc 1295

Follistatin 315-r

Ghrp 6 ( and 2 )

There are a bunch more but they are the main muscle building ones I know of

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                      You would usually run it with test but I'm interested in coming off test altogether for health reasons.
                      The doc has 3 different peptides he wants to put me on at the same time. I recently had an ecg done which apparently shows some enlargement of the heart. Apparently peptides are a much safer option and can be very effective. They are basically injectable amino acids and growth hormone from what I understand. I'm still learning though.
                      Interesting. A good reason to come off that's for sure.

Here's the question though. What if you start looking and worse and worse the longer you are off despite the peptides. Do you go back on? Not trying to be depressing, just wondering at what point does looking and feeling great over power the desire for health.

Comment

Did some reading. So apparently CJC-1295 increases the body's natural output of GH production over a weeks period rather then something like GHRP where you get quick pulses and a short half life.

Comment

CJC-1295 is an injectable peptide used to increase GH production. This peptide is a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) mimetic, or analog. That is to say, it works in the same way as GHRH, and may be referred to as being a GHRH.

The principal use of CJC-1295 is to provide increased GH levels, which also results in increased IGF-1 levels. An increase in these levels can aid fat loss and in some instances can aid muscle gain as well. Generally, a product in the GHRH category, including CJC-1295, is chosen as an alternate to using GH, and only rarely is combined with GH.

The other principal GHRH product is Mod GRF 1-29, which in most instances I recommend over CJC-1295. The products differ in their duration of action. Mod GRF has an approximately-ideal short duration of action allowing pulsatile dosing, whereas CJC-1295 has an extended duration of action which prevents such dosing.

It’s important to avoid confusing CJC-1295 with “CJC-1295 w/o DAC.” The latter is not CJC-1295, but rather is misnamed Mod GRF. When a peptide doesn’t have DAC, it’s not CJC-1295.

CJC 1295 is sometimes marketed as “CJC-1295 with DAC.” This simply is CJC-1295.

When to use CJC-1295
                          This product is most suited to instances where an individual wishes to inject infrequently and is seeking substantive support for GH production rather than a maximum or near-maximum increase. This is because the flat blood levels it provides do not match up well with pulsatile dosing, which is needed for greatest effect. The steady levels can provide very good support for natural GH pulses, however.

Relatively rarely, adverse side effects associated with excessive GH use, such as pain from nerve compression (such as carpal tunnel pain), excessive water retention, or reduced insulin sensitivity can occur from CJC-1295 use. The cause is stimulation of a greater amount of GH production than is suitable for the individual case. The solution is to discontinue use until the problem is resolved, and to reduce dosage when resuming use.

For ongoing support of GH production, at doses recommended below, CJC-1295 does not need to be cycled.

How to use CJC-1295
                          CJC 1295 is typically provided in vials containing 2 or 5 mg of lyophylized powder, though the amount can vary. The contents should be reconstituted by adding a convenient amount of sterile or bacteriostatic water. If for example 2 mL is chosen and the dosing of the vial is 2 mg, the resulting solution then has a concentration of 1 mg/mL, or 1000 mcg/mL.

At time of dosing, an insulin syringe is used to draw and then inject the desired amount. In the above example, a 1000 mcg dose would require a volume of 1 mL, or “100 IU” as marked on an insulin syringe.

Injection may be subcutaneous, intramuscular, or intravenous according to personal preference. If desired, peptide solutions from other vials, such as a vial of a GHRP product, may also be drawn into the same syringe, if there is room. This reduces the total number of injections required.

When recommending CJC 1295, I ordinarily recommend a dosage of 1000 mcg at a time, twice per week.
                          Combined use of CJC-1295 and a GHRP

As with Mod GRF, CJC-1295 use can be combined with use of GHRP, but if using a GHRP, for superior results I recommend combining Mod GRF with it rather than CJC-1295.

The most important reason for this is observed results. The principal cause of it is that the DAC modification results in relatively lower levels of free peptide. In and of itself, this would be a bad thing, but it’s counterbalanced by the lower levels being sustained. However, if creating peaks with a GHRP, it’s more efficient to have higher levels of free GHRH peptide in, so to speak, “lock step” with those peaks. Mod GRF does this, while CJC-1925 does not.

If choosing CJC-1295 anyway to stack with a GHRP, dosing of the CJC-1295 remains as recommended above, while GHRP dosing will be typically 100 mcg at a time, or 50 mcg at a time if using hexarelin.

Pharmacological class of CJC-1295
                          CJC-1295 is in the class of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) mimetics. GHRH is also the name of the naturally-occurring hormone in the body, but the natural compound is not used in bodybuilding or as a performance-enhancing drug due to its high cost of manufacture and its extremely brief duration of action.. CJC-1295 is a modified version of the first 29 amino acids of GHRH, together with addition of a “Drug Affinity Complex” or DAC. The combination of modifications provides a half life of about 1 week, and steady blood levels after injection.

CJC-1295 amplifies GH production in the same way that GHRH does. Administration does not initiate a pulse of GH release. Because CJC-1295 provides steady blood levels, it increases the amplitude of natural GH pulses on an ongoing basis. It does not combine especially efficiently with a GHRP, because the DAC modification results in relatively lower ongoing levels of free peptide

Conclusion
                          For maximal effect in increasing GH production, rather than CJC-1295 I recommend Mod GRF 1-29 in combination with a GHRP, but for support of natural GH production CJC-1295 can provide a convenient solution with injection frequency of only twice weekly. Many have been pleased with the results from CJC-1295 use in bodybuilding, performance enhancement, and “quality of life” applications.

Comment

More reading. Sounds like stacking GRF 1-29 and GHRP (2 or 6) is the best way to go in terms of maxim results from peptides.

Comment

Ghrp-2 Is more potent than GHRP-6 and Ipramorelin, GHRP-2 has a stronger effect on prolactin and Cortisol at all dosing levels rising to the high normal range. It has minimal Gastric affects, and should not cause stomach discomfort or major hunger pains like its counterpart GHRP-6, an effective dose of GHRP-2 is the same as all GHRP’s @ 1mcg per 2.2lbs of body weight, most users however dose at the saturation dose which is 100mcg. With GHRP-2 you do not need to cycle off, as your body will not desensitize to the compound.

Hexarelin is just as strong as GHRP-2 but affects Prolactin, and Cortisol at much higher levels, Hexarelin has been shown to desensitize no matter the dose, and no matter the length of time used, and can happen at any moment, If this does happen, stopping use for a 8-10 day period will allow your body to utilize the compound once more. Hexarelin does affect gastric mobility and can cause stomach discomfort in users. Saturation dose is 100mcg

Ipamorelin is as potent as GHRP-6 , and does not affect prolactin or cortisol at any dose. Ipramorelin does not desensitize, and use can be on going, without losing effect. Ipamorelin does not cause any gastric issues, and will not increase hunger to the point of pain. Out of the 4 GHRP’s Ipamorelin is the safest, and has the least amount of sides than any of the GHRP’s on the market today, however, GHRP-2 and Hexarelin are the most potent form of GHRP. Saturation dose is 100mcg

GHRP-6 is as potent as Ipamorelin, and does not affect prolactin and cortisol under doses of 100mcg, but only affects these hormones minimally above 100mcg, GHRP-6 does affect stomach, and can cause major stomach discomfort in some users, It also increase Appetite greatly, and normally within 30 min after administration, Most use GHRP-6 to bulk with because of the increase in appetite. Saturation Dose is 100mcg

Mod-Grf(1-29) Or more commonly known as CJC-1295 W/O Dac, ( but really isn’t lol ) Is a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) Taken alone will be as effective as drinking your Test E, ( not effective ) but when combined with a GHRP it nullifies the presence of Somatostatin which would halt a GH pulse. Think of Mof-Grf as an Amplifier, it takes the GH pulsed caused by GHRP’s and Amplifies its effect making the GH pulse received even greater. All the while turning “off” the presence of Somatostatin and allowing a high GH pulse. Getting Modified GRF is important because regular GRF such as cjc-1293 degrades very rapidly once injected, and the end result is a 4% usability, Modified GRF is Tetra Substituted. Because of 4 amino acid substitutions it will not rapidly metabolize in plasma and will make its way to the pituitary where it will affect growth hormone release, and the end result is a 90% plus usability in the blood stream.

Comment

Working...
                              X