Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich Piana and Bostin Loyd discussing steroids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi7FB81qUAc

Notice his fucked up arm in the video? Site injection gone wrong.

Comment

His arm is disgusting. It looks like a cankle. :eww:

Comment

That dude is a human pin cushion. Many grams of drugs weekly. I can't imagine how his organs are taking all that.

Comment

Great video. :)

Comment

I always have a hard time watching Rich's videos because he's always so winded just sitting still. It makes me feel anxious. Lol

Comment

Nice necrosis of the tissue there in that photo - hope he had that taken care of... You can lose an arm if that spreads. :disagree:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                Great video. :)
                Originally posted by blm View Post
                I always have a hard time watching Rich's videos because he's always so winded just sitting still. It makes me feel anxious. Lol
                See the part where he says he took 20iu gh per day!? Christ man.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Nice necrosis of the tissue there in that photo - hope he had that taken care of... You can lose an arm if that spreads. :disagree:
                  He actually refused to go to the doctors. I wonder what caused his arm to swell he said it was because he hit a nerve? Maybe from 3cc?

Comment

looks like an infection to me. dirty oil or didn't clean injection site properly.

Comment

I listened to an interview where he said he has so much scar tissue he has trouble finding places to pin. Many daily injections from a smorgasbord of AAS, growth, synthol and peptides.

Comment

Another Derek Anthony waiting to happen.

Comment

what i dont get is why hes taking BOTH Letro and Adex wtf is the point he had his glands surgically removed.

Comment

Working...
                          X