Methylstenbolone & Epistane stack Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Methylstenbolone & Epistane stack Review

So I decided to bulk for winter and just wrapped up a 6 week designer oral cycle and thought I'd write a review on the compounds. I decided to run a cycle because fuck natty gains. Workout 6 days a week.

Starting stats:
    Weight- 172
    Arms- 14.5"
    No other measurements were made
    Bench 135 x 12
    Squat 105 x 10
    Deadlift 105 x 12

Post cycle
    Weight - 182
    Arms -14.9"
    Bench - 170 x 10
    Squat - 185 x 8
    Deadlift - 305 x 1 :grin:

Drugs:
    -20mg/ed msten
    -Ramped up to 40mg/ed of epi starting from 10mg up 10mg per week and ramp back down to 20mg same way. Wasn't sure how the body would react with 2 methyls so I took it slow.
    -500mg Ed NAC
    -500mg Ed TUDCA both for liver support
    -continued 5mg creatine and fish oil, multi vitamin
    -20mg/Ed nolva on cycle 40/30/20/10 for PCT

Diet:
    Typically 500cal over maintenance for first 3 weeks. Week 3 I got sick as fuck and it lasted 2 weeks. Pissed me off and I thought about ending the cycle but decided to attempt to salvage it. Appetite was shit during those two weeks so I had to eat a lot shittier just to get calories in. Workouts were short and there were many rest days. Weight stalled during the sickness because I was 180 at the start of being ill but if I wasn't on I'm sure I would have lost weight.

Sides: I'm very sensitive to gyno. Msten isn't known for conversion nor is epi however I began to have sensitivity very early on and jumped on the nolva I had on hand to be safe. Sleep was shitty. I got night sweats a lot and woke up having to urinate from all the water consumption and drink more water and eat. Both compounds are very dry and it was noticeable. Urine stayed very clean and clear with the TUDCA and NAC. For both methlys they are mild.

Verdict: Overall feeling was pretty good. I didn't feel like I could conquer the world but I didn't feel lethargic like M1T did back in the day. During workouts I had a lot more energy than natty and strength was a great improvement. Mood was great throughout. There was also a nice increase in vascualarity. Being off now for a few days I really miss the extra energy during workouts.

I would recommend either compound as a fast acting kickstart for a test cycle without the water retention of dbol or even a nice finisher to clean up the gains or even solo runs for guys that aren't into traditional banned substances. :)

I got a bunch of stuff super cheap during a sale so I'm planning a DMZ (dimethazine) solo run around spring which I may change up and throw in a non methyl to stack. I've also still got some old M1T in the freezer preban.

Pic: Bad lighting and not pumped but still a noticeable gain, especially the chest, from my pic in my macro advice thread in the nutrition section.

Thorough update bro, good stuff. I know nothing about the drugs you mentioned but it looks like you definitely got some benefit out of it.

I would suggest you post the before pic right next to the current pic so people can see changes made. I don't remember the other pic you posted so it's hard to tell how much progress has been made.

Comment

I will say though bro, and don't take this as an insult but i'm pretty sure you could achieve this result naturally. I don't see a "enhanced" physique there.

Again, please don't take this as an insult. Continue to improve and show us what ya got.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        I will say though bro, and don't take this as an insult but i'm pretty sure you could achieve this result naturally. I don't see a "enhanced" physique there.

Again, please don't take this as an insult. Continue to improve and show us what ya got.
        None taken, and I totally agree. My intention was to accelerate gains not to go beyond a natural limit. End game for me isn't to have a huge or unnatural look. I know this isn't paying my dues but having dabbled with enhanced methods in the past it is hard not to use them again to achieve a goal at a faster rate.

Comment

Weird my edit button isn't there on my first post to add my pre cycle pic. So here is pre cycle
          Pumped in this photo but not in my post photo. Also poor lighting looks like I got fat lol, though I haven't done any core work at all. Photos suck bit biggest change I've noticed is chest shoulders, quads and glutes.

Comment

Keep up the good work brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
              Keep up the good work brother.
              Thanks. Still have a ways to go but feeling good about my progress so far. :xmasjoy:

Comment

Working...
              X