Senate passes new designer steroid control Act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate passes new designer steroid control Act

For those who may have been following the bill to ban a bunch more designer steroids which passed the house a few months ago has now passed the Senate. The bill gives the authority to the feds to add substances to the list without congressional approval effectively ending legal means of obtaining any steroids. The bill goes to the presidents desk where it is expected he will sign.

Senate makes designer steroids a controlled substance | TheHill

Thoughts? Obviously I think it sucks and no performance enhancers should be banned.

They should work on regulating supplements, which present a far greater risk to the general population's health. Which they will never do because there are too many fat cat congressmen in the pockets of the supplement industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      They should work on regulating supplements, which present a far greater risk to the general population's health. Which they will never do because there are too many fat cat congressmen in the pockets of the supplement industry.
      Agreed

Comment

scrum said it. money to be made by gov in the supp industry. not so much on drugs of this nature.

Comment

Yep, it makes them look good, being tough on drugs and protecting kids. The people affected are some UG labs somewhere, so some nameless faceless villains. In the meantime, the congressmen can keep getting rich and fatass Americans can keep popping supplement pills instead of actually eating right and exercising. [emoji107]

Comment

Apparently NOW foods was pushing hard to get this passed.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              Apparently NOW foods was pushing hard to get this passed.
              Why? What was their reasoning? Financial I'm sure but how?

Comment

Not sure what their reasoning is. My guess would be to they wanted to throw somebody under the bus to keep the gov from regulating the rest of the supplements. Found a list of major companies that pushed for this and now I can see why it was a hopeless fight.
                NOW Foods
                Chemi Nutra (phosphatidic acid)
                Country life vitamins
                Gencor (testofen/fenugreek)
                Optimum Nutrition
                The Vitamine Shoppe
                EAS
                Avon
                Amway
                Bausch and Lomb
                One a Day
                Car gill
                Herbalife
                Novartis
                Pfizer
                Proctor and Gamble

Comment

PISSES me off Epistane was an amazing compound.

Comment

Yeah, I made sure to get a little Epi months ago along with some other compounds. What surprised me was seeing most companies dump everything including items not specifically mentioned. As far as I know only Celtic is continuing a handful items not listed in the bill through Pure Oils as research powders. Otherwise it seems only weak DHEA derivatives will stay.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      Yeah, I made sure to get a little Epi months ago along with some other compounds. What surprised me was seeing most companies dump everything including items not specifically mentioned. As far as I know only Celtic is continuing a handful items not listed in the bill through Pure Oils as research powders. Otherwise it seems only weak DHEA derivatives will stay.
                      Its because the new law states that anything that is labeled as being similar to test or mimicking the effects of test is also banned. Now we just have to convince bouncer to run epistane. He wanted something side effect free/friendly. Epistane and test sounds like a good combo. I ordered two bottles of rpn havoc epi off ebay for $39 shipped.

Comment

Whew!

This is terrible. I'm so glad that I bought 10 bottles of designers 2 years ago and enough of Test E to last for 2 years.
                        Next month I'm going to splurge and buy a ton of shit that will last me for 20 years! LOL Drugs can last for many years, however, there is a slight degrade after a few years and the potency maybe reduce by about 25 percent which ain't bad.

Comment

Working...
                        X