igf -1 lr3 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• igf -1 lr3 question

I bought 2 1mg vials igf -1 lr3. They came alteady reconstituted with 1ml of AA. My question is, would it be ok to further dilute it with bac water to make a 25mcg easier ti measure? Or would they not mix well?

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
    I bought 2 1mg vials igf -1 lr3. They came alteady reconstituted with 1ml of AA. My question is, would it be ok to further dilute it with bac water to make a 25mcg easier ti measure? Or would they not mix well?
    Already mixed? I can honestly say I've never heard of that and def never seen it.
    Igf is not stable after mixing and starts to die the second it is.
    I'd def question it.
    Saying that some pharam company might but if not pharam Id def question it

Comment

The place didn't specify that it was already reconstituted so I was shocked myself when it came in . But ive read nothing but positive things about it. I did 50mcg bilateraly in the chest immediately after training yesterday. Stung like a bitch for like 10 second. But it seemed like my pecs stayed pumped for awhile after. And I slept for Like 4 1/2hrs and now im up.. is that suppose to be an effect?

Comment

Very strange that it was already mixed. EVERYTHING I have always read says that once reconstituted the max life for igf is 20-30 days..

So unless they reconstitute it right before they send it I don't know how it can be any good.

Comment

My thoughts too. But I haven't read anything negative about it. And it came wrapped in am icepack still cold. So do you guys thinks Its ok to Mix some bac water into it even though it has wa

Comment

why would you want to put bac water in if it already has AA in?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              Already mixed? I can honestly say I've never heard of that and def never seen it.
              Igf is not stable after mixing and starts to die the second it is.
              I'd def question it.
              Saying that some pharam company might but if not pharam Id def question it

This

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                why would you want to put bac water in if it already has AA in?
                Cause with only 1ml of aa, its a pain in the ass to measure out 25mcg. I dont have any aa and Its bot readily accessible. But I have bac on hand.

Comment

I'm actually not sure if AA can be mixed with BAC.

Rocket?

Comment

Rocket?
                    yes you can mix but the BAC gives it even shorter life.

I can tell you this site injection with IGF does zero so just pull the 50 don't worrie about site injecting it don't work. Ive tried it many times with 100% legit IGF

the sleep is placebo it don't work after 1 shot same with GH
                    IGF never got me sleepy but Gh has and it tales me 10-15 days before that hits if my memory is correct? maybe 30 lol can't remember its just normal to me so i pay no attention anymore.

my gut tells me no way some research company knows how to keep it alive already mixed. "maybe" a pharma company yes but 99.9999% research company is bunk IGF anyways so that even leads me more to say I don't buy it.

but hey what do I know?

Comment

Rocket?
                      your actually supposed to mix with AA pull what ya need then pull BAC to dilute it. BAC is so it don't sting.never mix a 1mg vial with BAC it will die before you can use it unless you take big doses

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        your actually supposed to mix with AA pull what ya need then pull BAC to dilute it. BAC is so it don't sting.never mix a 1mg vial with BAC it will die before you can use it unless you take big doses
                        Right on. thanks for advice

Comment

yeah ive seen it sold pre-mixed. i would have to be AA though... lasts much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                            I like mine not mixed. I prefer to add my own AA and then dilute it down some with some BAC water to cut the sting down from the AA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                              I like mine not mixed. I prefer to add my own AA and then dilute it down some with some BAC water to cut the sting down from the AA.
                              All this chemistry. Sounds like a real pain in the neck to deal with. Is it really worth the effort?

Comment

Working...
                              X