Tbol or Anavar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbol or Anavar?

If I were to add in an oral to my test cycle which one would you choose? I've never used either one.

It's my understanding that neither have many sides correct?

What are the differences between the 2?

What is an effective dose?

Is timing important with either of these drugs? For example are they better to take pre workout, before bed etc.?

Also, does either have progesterone type effects? As many here know, I cannot use any progesterone type steroid. Super sensitive to it.

Comment

Tbol will ruin you with progesterone sides

Also made me feel awful while on but I probably got the biggest I've ever been on it at about 275lb

Use var twice a day

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        Tbol will ruin you with progesterone sides
        Really or you just trolling? If you're being serious I will take your experience into mind.

Been reading a bit about it and this seems to be the consensus.

"The side effects of Oral Turinabol do not include any of an estrogenic nature. This anabolic steroid does not aromatize and will produce no progesterone activity. Gynecomastia and excess water retention are impossible with this anabolic steroid. If such conditions occur when using this steroid, they can only occur because you are also using another anabolic steroid that does in fact aromatize. Oral Turinabol cannot cause such conditions."

Comment

Yeah I read the same glorifying holy grail crap about it before I tried it.

Trust me you get unexplained bloat and feel awful on it.

Go with the var you will love it's hardening effect and strength increase

Comment

80-100 mgs of var is always good to me.

Comment

Cool, that changes things.

Not saying this is the the case Mr.I but is there a chance you got dbol instead of tbol? Apparently this is common among shady sources who see a chance to make big money considering tbol is a more expensive compound compared to dbol.

Comment

Var, you'll love it

Comment

Var it is then.

what dose you guys all use? can I get away with 50mgs per day or is that worthless?

Comment

50mgs is a min IMO.

The thing with VAR is that it's not a powerful oral, yet yields minimal results and costly when compared to others; i.e...winny.

Flip side? ....not as harmful as winny is on the liver, I've had blood work done both ways now and winny absolutely without a doubt, raises ast/alt levels....need to post recent blood work

Comment

fuck winny, not interested. makes me feel 87 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        fuck winny, not interested. makes me feel 87 years old.
                        But you are:wave::thankyou:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Tbol is much stronger than var and way better for size.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                            Tbol is much stronger than var and way better for size.
                            that really counts for nothing if there are progestin type sides.

if i wanted a strong progestin type drug id go with anadrol.. lol

Comment

with your physique I'd go var you will love it.

I used to run 100mgs a day with 50 pre workout (60mins) 50 about 4 hours later.

its one of my favourite steroids just too expensive and very hard to find a decent quality source of it here.

Comment

Working...
                              X