Starting BPC-157

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting BPC-157

Im starting this peptide when it arrives. Everything on me hurts from lifting and MMA training. Im probably gonna add cjc 1295 no dac + Ipam. after Christmas. Ill update.

I don't know anything about it bro. Post some info on it. Sounds interesting if it works.

Comment

I found this article. Ive read much more that backs it up.
      By Todd Lee M.D.

Which Star Wars Movie was BPC-157 In Again?

A medication was developed which is derived from human gastric juices. This amazing protein, BPC-157, is perhaps one of the greatest advancements in modern medicine I have seen in my life. It was developed to help with gastric ulcers and inflammatory bowel disease. But it does so much more! It can increase the healing of intestinal resectioning and reattach tendon to muscle and bone.

Its so unbelievable I’m taking direct quotes from the achilles tendon article:

“tendon to bone could not be healed spontaneously, but it was recovered by this peptide. “

“Thus, direct tendon-to-bone healing using stable nontoxic peptide BPC 157 without a carrier might successfully exchange the present reconstructive surgical methods”

Thats right, This will help YOU recover from gym injuries in less time. Although unlike Growth Hormone, Anavar, or steroidal healing drugs this actually reattaches tendon to bone in rats.

To Recap:

- BPC 157 has been shown in rat studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed

- Dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears

- Tendon to bone healing

- Increased ligament healing

- Has a variety of protective effects in the organs

- Human trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers

- No adverse reactions have been seen in human trials.

How BPC-157 Works

The main characteristics of healing are granulation tissue, angiogenesis and production of collagen. BPC-157 facilitates angiogenesis. Angio (vessel) genesis (formation) is the formation of vessels. No, seriously its that dumb. Take any 2 words, say them out of order in greek and/or Latin and you get the medical term.

BPC-157 acts by modulating Vaso Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) which is the growth factor that causes capillaries to grow into a new area to carry blood and nutrients. This is how healing happens, through blood flow. This only occurred in actual tendon and muscle tissue, in cell cultures BPC-157 did not affect VEGF or healing.

Typically Blood supply to an ulcer and a tendon is low, so ulcers don’t heal and neither do tendons. But with a drug which can increase healing in tendons athletes can break through new plateaus without the same trepidation that their body may fall apart if they lift to heavy.

Dose

Experiments saw results with oral, peritoneal, and site injections. 10 micrograms per kg was the dose in rats for these results. This means oral or injection makes no difference, with a tiny bit of this healing becomes a whole lot easier.

Comment

You thought about throwing some tb-500 in there as well? Supposed to be a healing peptide for tendons, ligaments and joints too.

Comment

Keep a weekly log bro. I'd be interested if it really works.

Comment

Ive thought about it. I want to run the BPC-157 first to see if it works. Then Im probably gonna probably add tb500
            Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            You thought about throwing some tb-500 in there as well? Supposed to be a healing peptide for tendons, ligaments and joints too.

Comment

about 5 days @ in. 600 mgs daily. Cant really tell a alot thusfar. I added CJC 1295 with DAC @ 500 mcgs 2 x week and Ipam 100 mcgs 3x daily yesterday.

Comment

how long is it supposed to take effect?

Comment

From what I read about a month. The problem is you should cycle 1 month on 2 weeks off. So what Im planning is 1 month as stated 2 weeks TB500 then back on BPC. Im gonna do this a couple of time unless Im seeing results. Please correct me if Im wrong on any of this.

Comment

UPDATE: I can tell a noticeable difference in my shoulder and back pain. I have a few days left then Im gonna start TB500 for 2-3 weeks. Ill start back after. Im probably gonna up the dose and hit my knee too.

Comment

Good to hear! So where are your injections? Near the affected area?, sub q or IM?

Comment

Both shoulders IM, lower back sub q

Comment

Working...
                        X