genscript lr3 igf1 (media grade)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• genscript lr3 igf1 (media grade)

I just ordered 1mg, not sure if they will actually send it to me as I am not a scientist, but assuming they do... I am a total noob to this, any recommendations on its use? Dosage, frequency, etc...

Welcome to superior muscle. I'm not trying to come off rude or anything but why would buy this without having done enough research before hand to know what you're getting into? You should really have this stuff figured out before you make these kinds of purchases. To help you out we will need your stats. Age, body weight, years training, any previous use with hormones and diet.

Comment

Very good point...well I'm 33, 204lbs, 6ft, 10.8% bf last tested. Took off training for about 2 years due to personal issues. I'm not a body builder by any means. I did use humatrope for a year about 3 years ago and got great results. My igf1 was tested at 255ng. I'm only looking for better recovery and to burn fat. Just started Sermorelin/ghrp 2&6, for a couple different reasons as opposed to running gh again. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!!

Comment

One more note. A doctor that I see said he would get me vicrin lr3. But it's 1200 a month. I'm not in a position to be doing that

Comment

Originally posted by Unbrokenlink View Post
          Very good point...well I'm 33, 204lbs, 6ft, 10.8% bf last tested. Took off training for about 2 years due to personal issues. I'm not a body builder by any means. I did use humatrope for a year about 3 years ago and got great results. My igf1 was tested at 255ng. I'm only looking for better recovery and to burn fat. Just started Sermorelin/ghrp 2&6, for a couple different reasons as opposed to running gh again. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!!
          if your at 255 id say you doing just fine. thats a good number why are you messing with it?

IGF 50mcgs per day works good for many many people some use less some use more.
          yes you prob get a vial not sure what will be in it but they will send you something. is the 255 current IGF test? if so get on the igf for a week and test IGF again then you will know not to buy that junk anymore

Comment

Working...
          X