Is EQL all done in the states now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is EQL all done in the states now?

Now that the two main distributors (that I know of) of EQL gear in the US aren't dealing with EQL anymore. Does this mean that EQL isn't going to be available in the US anymore?

I dont think you want EQL anyway bro. I used it 2 seperate times and believe it was either underdosed or bunk. its crap IMO.

Comment

Who cares what happened to EQL, I have never heard anything good about them from anybody I trust.

Comment

Where's all the "EQL is the greatest" voices at now? Seems I read umpteen hundred threads about how overdosed it was, how it kicked ass, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by G-S
          Where's all the "EQL is the greatest" voices at now? Seems I read umpteen hundred threads about how overdosed it was, how it kicked ass, etc...
          and i was one of them until i tried it!! lol

Comment

Hey you! I remember reading a thread that you started and you said your 2 favorite gear makers were QV and EQL.

CAUGHT YA! lol

Yeah, I liked IP too, until I tried it.. damn junk.

Comment

Originally posted by G-S
              Hey you! I remember reading a thread that you started and you said your 2 favorite gear makers were QV and EQL.

CAUGHT YA! lol

Yeah, I liked IP too, until I tried it.. damn junk.
              :angel:

Comment

Ouch, I liked the EQL Winny I had, the price was great for the mg per ml. That flowery taste was pretty shitty though.

Comment

Im on EQL Test Enanthate right now and am not impressed at all.

Comment

I was saying it was shit from the get go by everyone was on the band wagon their bottle tops would even just fukin fall off,junk IMO,Bouncer I thought you said you had great gains with their test and eq,1200 of each or some shit like that?

Comment

So what brands do you guys consider decent then? I admit I haven't done a whole lot of gear as of yet. I plan to run a cycle with:

EQ
                      Test Enanthate
                      Test Propionate
                      Winny
                      and
                      HCG

In your opinion who does the best of each for the money that you spend?

I'm definitely not rich and I don't have any access to the obscure russian brands of gear that are the most pure, overdosed, steroids around.

Comment

IMO
                        EQ -qv or denkell,sydgroup
                        test enanthate-qv and I liked tornel
                        prop- well the least painful was brovel
                        winny-denkell,qv,sydgroup

TT was a great company brfore all that bs happened,all IMO

Originally posted by DerCribben

So what brands do you guys consider decent then? I admit I haven't done a whole lot of gear as of yet. I plan to run a cycle with:

EQ
                        Test Enanthate
                        Test Propionate
                        Winny
                        and
                        HCG

In your opinion who does the best of each for the money that you spend?

I'm definitely not rich and I don't have any access to the obscure russian brands of gear that are the most pure, overdosed, steroids around.

Comment

Winstrol go with Denkall
                          EQ go with Sydgroup
                          Prop and Enanthate go with QV
                          HCG is HCG just make sure to watch the iu's you will want about 10000ius

Comment

I think your all fuckin nuts.. LOL
                            I've tried several of their products and liked them all..
                            Bouncy.. I think it was time for you to take a break

Comment

LOL...You guys that are into sydgroup are in for a big fucking surprise...

Comment

Working...
                              X