Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Test Prop/Winny/HGH cycle

Hi all,
    I have a question about Test Prop/Winny/HGH cycle. Basically I want to know if ithis is a good combo and how many times do I have to use Test and Winny, HGH (FlexPro pen) is daily at 2ius a day.

Right now my guy told me to use Test Prop Mondays and Thursday and Winny M-W-F
    Any suggestions?

I only come to you guys because you guys know more than me.

Thank you.
    Last edited by spartanpixel; 01-08-15, 02:04 PM.

Never used prop but I was always under the assumption that it should be pinned either daily or every other day to maintain consistent blood test levels. Short ester. Also since it will be a smaller injection with higher frequency it should have less pip than if you took it as you had it laid out. I don't know about injectable Winny.

Comment

yea, prop needs to be be at least Mon, Wed, Fri.

Good combo for sure. Of course it all depends on how you maximize it by diet and training.

Comment

Winny I'm taking it orally since its water based.
        My guy told me that with this prop to do two days a week, should I do 3 days?

My goal is not to get big but vascular and shed some pounds.
        Needless to say that a proper diet is in place.

Comment

I don't know what would make that prop any different from the norm. Even with pharma grade, smaller dose split EOD would be the most effective. Still taking the same weekly dosage just split in more frequent smaller doses. If you just don't want to pin that frequently get some Cyp or Enanthate.

Comment

prop is prop. there's not different types.

goals dont have anything to do with it. its about stable test levels. prop at 2 days per week will mean you have peaks and dips in your test levels rather then an even and balanced test level.

Comment

Thank you guys, The guy that I get it from keeps telling me that I should keep it low at 200mg a week. This is is my first time taking Test and I'm clueless as to how many mg's to take, hence why I came to the pros to ask :)

Comment

Take 100mg prop 3 x per week and shoot 50mg winny on the same days but use a slin pin fir that. Don't drink it you will lose half of it in the liver that way.

Comment

Thank you @Mr I

Comment

Working...
                  X