Propionate vs. Enan/ Cypionate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propionate vs. Enan/ Cypionate

I'm convinced they have a different effect and work differently. I've kept same diet, cardio, training etc....it's been 3 weeks since I've switched over to enanthate and I was wondering why my abs seemed less visible. Crazy how something so minor has this effect, or perhaps I'm just that vein:P

Now I understand where bouncer is coming from when wanting to maintain this look.

I've always known that long esthers have not been my best friend....but I wanted to give it one last shot, mostly also because in the past my diet has not been this clean.

So my point? I disagree with those who have said test is test....it is, but long is long and short is short...test prop IMO is best for cutting and less water retention.

Is it simply more aromatisation with longer esters

Comment

Use with low dose adex. Problem solved.

I've never used prop and you've all seen my abs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Use with low dose adex. Problem solved.

I've never used prop and you've all seen my abs.
        Yea And Tylenol works differently for different people....it's not that detrimental if I don't take adex, I'm fine....it's very minor, but enough for me to notice it.

Just voicing about it

Comment

no i hear you. there is certainly a difference. gotta find what works for all of us.

same goes for side effects. you and rocket and blm were convinced my "blood would be thick" after so many years of test use. different sides and results for different people.

Comment

Negative. I was only curious to see how it affected you compared to myself and others.

Comment

Working...
            X