Weaker on the Juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weaker on the Juice

I have asked this question to many friends and bodybuilders alike: Do does your strength and endurance get weaker when you inject? This is my 3rd cycle of injectables and I'm doing 1/2 mg of 50/50 mixed Cypionate and Enanthate every 4 days to keep myself balanced. From experience I have found that 1/2 mg every 4 days keeps me less moody and level without the end of the week crashes from a full 1 mg shot once a week. I notice immediately that my strength and endurance goes down DRAMATICALLY but my size and weight will increase dramatically as well. It almost feels like when I'm lifting that I hit a wall and my muscles can't go anymore with weight that normally wouldn't be that heavy for me when I'm off cycle.

My diet is heavily meat oriented with complex carbohydrates 6x a day minimum plus protein shakes. I don't believe that it could be carbohydrate deficient. I am also very carful with what I eat because I'm sensitive to gluten and lactose, so almost everything I eat is made from scratch.

In addition, I have gotten a batch from a reliable source that has good product that he uses for himself. Many friends have gotten gear with me at the same time from him and none of them have ever had this problem. I do have to take 2 drops of Anastrozole every other day after week 2 or 3 to keep the estrogen down.

About me: I'm 29, 5'10", 215lbs and I will run this cycle for another 10 weeks because I just started.

Any helpful hints, tips or suggestions you guys have for me regarding this problem would be welcomed. Thanks for reading.

half mg?

how many mgs/ml is your test?

for example my test is 300mgs/ml. I take 300mgs every 5 days.

saying you take "half mg" tells us nothing.

an no, you should not get weaker on AAS. lol

Comment

I inject 1/2mg of 250mg/ml of 50/50 mixed Cypionate and Enanthante every 4 days. These numbers have been my consistent usage throughout my cycles.

Comment

you inject half cc (125mg E4D) so your taking 250mgs per 8 days. That dose will yield lower test levels then a healthy natural young guy. In other words, your shutting down your natural test levels but not injecting enough to feel the benefits.

Start shooting 250mgs every 5 days and you will feel it.

Comment

I'm not disagreeing with you, but your solution yields another question; Why am I the only one who is doing this same dosage having these kinds of results? My gym buddies are all having massive gains with no loss of strength or power.

Comment

Can't answer that. Too many variables involved. They may be doing higher doses, maybe eating more, maybe your gear is fake and theirs is not. It's a guessing game that's pointless to talk about. One thing is clear, something is different about what your doing compared to them. This is an absolute fact. You do not get weaker on juice. Something is very wrong there.

I can only give you a clear answer in terms of dosage. Up the dose and the results will come if the gear is good.

Comment

I appreciate the straight answer and do understand there are too many independent variables to conclude a diagnosis with three replies on a forum.

I will up the dosage and see if there are any changes in my performance. I will post any changes in strength that I notice also, if I remain the same. Thank you for your help, I truly appreciate it.

Comment

good luck bro

Comment

Adex dose on that low amount of test is also probably too high. When estro levels get too low its bad news.

Comment

If I don't I get really moody and start crying for no reason... also gyno starts so I take adex to stop it.

Comment

How about half the dose of adex

Comment

I try to go as little as possible on the adex, usually only 2 drops under the tongue every other day once I get really moody or my nipples get very sensitive. You think that is too much still? I have attempt to lengthen the increments of usage to 3-4 days and found that my estrogen skyrockets, not a good thing. Should I play with one drop every other day and see what happens?

Comment

Working...
                        X