TEST LEVELS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEST LEVELS

Ok, I think I know the answer to this but guys are debating me and it's causing me to second guess myself. So let me ask you guys...

They are trying to say that Deca and EQ would raise your Test levels. I thought if anything they would lower your test levels. That is why you have to run Test as a base.

If you ran Deca or EQ alone and had blood work done wouldn't your test levels come back lower?

yes sir. you are correct.

Comment

Natural test yes

Also your blood would be too thick

Comment

19000 posts !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          Natural test yes

Yeah, your RBC would probably come back raised.

Comment

no that is FALSE your test levels (numbers in the test) would show higher than normal say you were on 400eq and 400 deca you would be well over the 1200
            if that is what you are asking

Comment

Lol wut? Proof? Goes against everything I've ever understood about AAS. Test needs to be the base of every stack.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Lol wut? Proof? Goes against everything I've ever understood about AAS. Test needs to be the base of every stack.
                yes test needs to be as we will shut down cuz our body thinks the deca or eq is test.
                proof get blood work one time its not hard to see

Comment

Umm isn't that wtf he is asking? It shuts you down without test.

Comment

Read my post ffs

Comment

I thought the only thing that raises TESTOSTERONE levels is Test.... If taking Deca raises your test levels why would you need to take test with it?

Comment

OMG

It staggers me, can I have 19004 of my posts back

Comment

It staggers me, can I have 19004 of my posts back[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                          Natural test yes

This is your answer? It shuts natural test... So when you get blood work done is there separate Testosterone results? Natural Test and Artificial Test levels?

If you run Deca alone your body is gonna shut down its test production because the Deca mimics test but it's not Test. So your Test levels on a blood test would be lower. Right?

Comment

My understanding was deca will bind to the androgen receptors but do not show up as testosterone in a blood test. Hence why people have to labmax and get mass specs done for most aas instead of just getting blood work. As far as I know only test will show up as test and I've heard there is one form of blood test where trestolone will show as test.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                              It staggers me, can I have 19004 of my posts back

This is your answer? It shuts natural test... So when you get blood work done is there separate Testosterone results? Natural Test and Artificial Test levels?

If you run Deca alone your body is gonna shut down its test production because the Deca mimics test but it's not Test. So your Test levels on a blood test would be lower. Right?[/QUOTE]

Half right you will shut down but your levels will read high

Comment

Working...
                              X