Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so there is oral I can take that will work, and safely?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so there is oral I can take that will work, and safely?

so yeah ok I've been all up in the forum for a bit now. just sand bagging mostly. I'm more lost now than when I started. I'm getting fat I can see where body thinks it's buff underneath. I want to take chemical help to get there. yeah yeah yeah yeah I kjow I know 70% in the kitchen 30 in the gym. so here's the truth fuck needles I just too much of a bitch. fuck doctors you guys will do just fine. I want to do some dumb shit to cheat with or without you. from trying to find some old guys low t roll on deodorant or some tbol (I DONT KNOW WTF THAT IS JUST SAW IT IN POST) thing is I'm so god damn lost and confused with info overload almost none of which I even understand. you fuckers sound like science geeks to me.....I'm sure this post didn't make any sence but what ever

so basically I'm asking/saying if I can figure out how to get my hands on something I'm gonna try it. you might as well try to direct me in laymen terms.I'm just hard headed like that.

Comment

Ha I like the brutal honesty. But he's even more honesty oral pills are shit specialy the safe ones of there's such a thing.
      Let's say you take Tbol you'll get bigger you'll prob grt leaner then you stop and poof your right back to where you were
      Diet-gym-steroids in that order of you go backwards gursd what you go back wards
      PCT is brutal some times a oral cycle not worth it for the 4-6 weeks you look half ass better

Comment

is it really a poof kind of thing? like I know if Chem help takes me past my genetic limits and then I stopped that I will go back,but what if I take just to get to my genetic limits?

Comment

ahh this fucken attitude, i cant tell you how much i love it.

you say "yea yea yea 70% in the kitchen 30% in the gym" as if acknowledging that somehow excuses you from it. you're getting fat because your fucken lazy. lets be honest. you dont have it in you to do what it takes.

the single biggest thing you can do to change your body is change your diet. but you dont want to hear that do you... yea i know you dont. that pizza is too fucken good huh tubby? no steroid is going to help you much if you cant put down the fucken ice cream.

back to the point of your thread. No, orals cannot ever replace or come close to injectables. orals are only meant to kick off a proper injectable cycle or compliment it. orals alone are not useful. 1 step forward, 1 step backward. just spinning your wheels with orals. you talk about "cheating" to get you there quicker but you're not even willing to cheat properly for fuck sake.

as for "your genetic limit". bro change your mindset or you will forever look like a sack of shit. i promise you. you can never reach your genetic limit with a half assed cheat attempt and a "yea yea yea" attitude towards diet and training.

proper diet, train hard, implement cardio, and compliment it with a proper injectable cycle. this is the answer. listen or dont.

Comment

Fuck yeah!! I got a 6 paragraph response from the almighty bouncer!!! <~~~ sarcasm. No really I know you and rocket are right. Here's the thing that eats at me at night. yeah I'm a bit over weight but I'm still save able. So yeah been on high protein clean diet for few weeks now. Been doing pretty good. Lost about 15 lbs, but I'm losing my size too. I have the jailhouse mentality where bigger is better. I'm not putting on muscle fast enough of course. I'm losing the fat but the size too. I give a fuck about getting ripped like you. I mean I know you have size too but you got the years in it already. I dont. I get what you guys mean though. I got to just do it the way my body is ment to. eat right, lift weight and when I get there, injectables. I just want my bane traps NOW!!! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

Comment

If you lost 15lbs and you haven't seen any noticeable difference in your appearance (like leaner forarms, more definition around the shoulders and traces of your abs) your diet is wrong.

You probably are losing more muscle than body fat. Fix your diet first then worry about gear.

Comment

crap sounds about right. ok so I'm eatting like same amount of food. don't go too long in between meals. do pretty good at keeping it protein based. Anything else I'm missing. for not losing muscle mass

Comment

Comment

if you don't fix your diet, you won't be able to maintain any sort of fat loss

get some hydroxycut - biggest benefit will suppress your appetite a lot which will allow you to get your diet in check (caloric deficit and carbs only around workouts), and possibly even maintain that diet once you stop with the hydroxycut if you cut down your carbs long enough for your body to adjust, will also give you energy for cardio and just burn more calories during the day in general

get some l-carnitine too, always take it before your cardio to maximize your chances of burning stubborn fat stores instead of muscle (sounds like an issue for you)

fucking with steroids before you've reached your genetic potential is okay (it'll help you get there quicker), fucking with steroids before you've got your diet under control is idiotic

if you want more of a "cheat" just take ephedra, dunno why somebody would go to oral steroids before trying some more extreme fat burners if weight's your main issue

Comment

Working...
                    X