Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered some Ostarine

just ordered 50 20mg tablets of Ostarine from topdotshop
    shouldn't have any side effects except maybe some mild test suppression. anyone have any advice on blood testing / on-cycle or post-cycle mild test booster / PCT

don't hate cause it's not "real steroids". diet already good, body fat low (5%), training consistently, i just want to speed up my mass gains a bit (also prevent loss of gains from the cardio I do - swim, run, bike)

Sorry bro, I don't know much about SARMS. I just heard about the controversy behind their backing and effectiveness by well known a sponsored board. People that have spoken out against them after seeing with little or no results have been banned, locked out by admins changing their login, posts changed etc. on a continual basis. Kinda makes you question SARMS when you get the back story.

Comment

ljwlg, I have tried ostarine from SS before and think that it worked pretty well. I gained weight and strength and had an insane durability while on it. This was several years ago and I now decided to try the more convenient pills from topdotshop. They will probably arrive Ina week or so, please let me know how it works for you?

/Leroid

Comment

I think it was mildly suppressing .. I did not use any PCT but might do a light one this time, like nolva 20/10/10.

I also made an ostacycle with another research brand, but feel that it acted differently than my first run. It did not make me as hot, and actually dried out my joints a little bit.. Makes me believe that they did send me some cheap diluted oral.. So maybe a pct is a good investment.. Let's hope we are getting the real deal this time..

Comment

Working...
        X