boldenone undecylenate//PAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boldenone undecylenate//PAIN

Is there generally pain at the site of injection for a few days? It feels like a have a cramp or a rock where I injected into my thigh.

No nothing special about eq

Comment

I sure didnt have any pain when i ran it. It was actually pretty much pain free even in my quads, which are always one of my most painful spots...

Comment

What MG is it? If it's 300 or lower something def wrong if it's one of them crazy MG ones then that's prob why

Comment

It depends what it's dissolved into.

Eq itself doesn't cause issues but the oil it's in is causing your body to react. There are different oils that can be used

Comment

pain is going away, I think because i never injected into my quads before 2cc's might of been to much. I read that on another site that if you never injected into a muscle before you have to start small. I just put too much in the first go round.

Comment

Originally posted by cedubb02 View Post
              pain is going away, I think because i never injected into my quads before 2cc's might of been to much. I read that on another site that if you never injected into a muscle before you have to start small. I just put too much in the first go round.
              Lol that could of been good info from the start lmao

Comment

Working...
              X