Tren a/sus recomp cycle with trt post cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren a/sus recomp cycle with trt post cycle

Been contemplating for a while now n have decided to get on the wagon with trt was thinking Tren a/sus recomp cycle with trt post cycle running adex e3d throughout and prami on hand for prolactin sides as I am new to the world of trt id appreciate some opinions on kickstarting it with a cycle such as the obe above. I dont want to be pursuaded otherwise as ive already made up my mind with it im looking for some solid advice as to what you guys would recommend in terms of trt doses and frequency im gonna hit:

750mgs sus e/w (16 weeks)
    adex e3d @ .25mgs
    tren ace @100mgs ed (1-8)

Post cycle
    continue adex e3d 4 weeks out
    start cypionate or primo 250mgs e3w (cruize it till I decide on another cycle?) This is where I need advice.. done alot of research on the topic but my endo recommended this to me "unoficially" cos im just not low enough apparently:/ hit me with info ppl thanks guys.:thumb:

6f 2"
    260lbs
    20% bf
    5 yrs lifting and cycling on and off
    last cycle 6 months ago test e only cycle @1g a week

Hormones been playing up ever since an ill planned first cycle at 17
    Last edited by FastGainz; 02-08-15, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Those are some high doses....

i dont have experience with trt or cruise cycles, but IN MY OWN OPINION what I would do is post cycle 300mg ew of cypionate screw the primo.

Comment

Kk fair nuf bro so ill go cyp then ova prami but dont you think 300mgs is a bit high for e/w as a trt dose?

Comment

Primo lol not prami*

Comment

at 300mg ew that is the highest id go for a trt dose it depends how you respond and how good the gear is but you can go lower, since your running adex for 4 weeks post i see no real issue if you decide to do another cycle.

Comment

How old are you?

Comment

Im 24 bro I no its young but I have my reasons waited 3 yrs in contemplation but I guess im open to other suggestions I been shut down for a long time now...ran proper pct with all my cycles I prob started too early n caused some dmg but ye tried a course of hcg n nothing went back to my endo he told me he cant prescribe me trt cos im just over the threshhold fml doesnt matter to them that I feel like death day in day out n cant even get up in the morning....

Comment

First cycle was at 17 or 18 very young but I was kinda chubby wen I was younger so I thought fk it ill try it out obv im not that ignorant now been researching n experimenting ever since but I think thats wat started the trouble for me there was also tren in the mix soo ye wasnt smart�� did look amazing tho haha ......

Comment

I just think overall your doses are way too high. A trt dose to keep you in normal range would be closer to 150mg a week. When you came off in the past how long did you stay off for?

Comment

they vary bro all of them were almost double the time on nothin in the silly range of like 2 months later or anythin like that n k so 150 a week ay.. u reckon thats enough for me to hold muscle mass tho throughout the year sorry probly a stupid question but i want to be able to maintain size while on the trt

Comment

and when you say to high are u also referring to mu cycle?
                          cos i can tweak it if nesessary i just dont really see much happening with less that 500 mgs of sus but i could dial down the tren a bit say 50mgs ed

Comment

You should have worked on bf % first before going on IMO...you say your weight is 260? So essentially you have about 52lbs of fat on you and you're more concerned about putting size? Not to mention those are some high doses...not being an ass, just stating the obvious.
                            Last edited by rado; 02-14-15, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Its 260 atm but I always lose about 15-20 lbs before I start the cycle appreciate the advice tho mate ill work on my bf%..but on a side not I never said I wanted to get big on this cycle I want to recomp..lose bf gain some strength and of course put on a little size but ye just clarifying im aware of my bf% and im workin on it :) jus hard wen im not really producing much test my body wants to hold weight like a ppregnant woman lol

Comment

Working...
                              X