Not all juice is created equal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not all juice is created equal

I've dropped to 500mg enanthate pw and bought a new brand. Well I tell you what this is mg for mg the most potent test I've ever used.

It actually feels like the first time I ever used, which was over 20 years ago.

I may have to back it down to 250mg pw

yea, for me at least I can always tell when it comes to sex drive. 300mgs of average test and you have good sex drive but nothing out of the norm.. 300mgs on good shit and your a walking boner 24/7.

Comment

Yep. I'm on 100mg prescribed cypionate every 10 days and it keeps me in the 800s. Perfect sex drive. $8.50 for 10ml with insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        Yep. I'm on 100mg prescribed cypionate every 10 days and it keeps me in the 800s. Perfect sex drive. $8.50 for 10ml with insurance.
        yea, no way you would have any sex drive at all on 100mgs every 10 days of UG stuff.

it's the chinese powders used in making the UG shit. it works and it's test but the quality and potency is far below real deal pure shit.

its the difference between a chrysler and a benz. both are cars but they go about it in a different way.

my 300mgs E5D is probably equal to your 200mgs every 7-10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          blm, is your doctor cool with prescribing test? My guess is my doctor would tell me to take a hike. lol Would love to find one that would work with me.

How long does he keep you on and at what doses?

Comment

My doctor is very conservative. That is why he prescribes at a low dose and I battled him and questioned his decision etc but then he asked me to have faith in him did my blood work asked me how I was feeling the bloodwork checked out I was in the high 800 and I feel great so there is absolutely difference between underground and pharmaceutical grade. So yes he is cool with prescribing it because I had low test when I came off but he would not prescribe any more than absolutely necessary.

Comment

The weird thing in my case is its ug I am using and it's the shit. Last thing I expected

Comment

Blm is your test levels 800 basically that of a young man now?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Working...
                  X