MENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MENT

7-alpha-methyl-estra-4-ene-3,17-dione (MENTABOLAN)
    Recommended Dosage- 20-40mgs a day
    Average Cycle Length- 4-6 weeks*
    Advanced Cycle Length- 6-8 weeks*
    Methylated-Yes
    Toxicity Level- Moderate
    Estrogen Conversion- No
    Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 960:165 - 510 vs testosterone by oral administration
    Average mass: 300.435089 DaMonoisotopic mass: 300.208923
    Synonyms: 7a-methyl-19-norandrostenedione, Mentabolan, MENT dione, Trestione

This is a "dione" prohormone. In the body, the ketone at C17 will be hydrolysed by 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (17b-HSD1) into the active compound trestolone (MENT). Trestolone itself has been shown to be roughly 6 times as anabolic as methyl test by oral administration, and around 2.5 times as androgenic.

This compound is a 19 nor derivative and only differs from Deca aka nandrolone by just altering the 17-ketone position. This compound is similar also to the injectable steroid trestolone acetate which is strongly anabolic and moderatly androgenic so mass and strength size is a def on this compound it is bascially oral trestolone. Common sides are slightly increased blood pressure and may affect your Cholesterol levels slightly but subsides after use as with all anabolics. It may convert to estrogen at extremely low level but this is more of a progesterone based hormone. It also has no binding effects with SHBG meaning most of the compound will be bioavailable. Frequent dosing is needed but when combined with the compound Carbopol, MENTABOLAN can be dosed 1-2 times a day.*

Don't make the mistake and confuse this compound (or the target steroid) with the widely-feared mibolerone, a.k.a. "cheque drops", which is a 17a-methylated version of trestolone (or dimethylated nandrolone). MENTABOLAN is*a strongly anabolic, moderately androgenic compound which should elicit significant strength gains and increased accumulation of muscle mass at an appropriate dosage that is suggested.*Testosterone and similar delta-4 steroids are typically converted to stronger compounds like DHT and DHT derivatives by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase (5AR). 19-nor compounds are an exception to this rule, with 5a-reduced nandrolone (or 19-nor DHT) being a far less potent androgen than nandrolone itself. The 7a-methylation of trestolone hinders the reduction of this double bond, so delta 5(10) isomers are a major excreted metabolite. This means the 7a-methyl group not only makes the compound stronger by increasing androgen receptor affinity, but also reduces the ability of the body's enzymes to break it down into weaker metabolites.*

The addition of the 7a-methyl group has a flattening effect on the molecule which improves androgen receptor binding. MENT is a strong compound for several reasons, but the primary reason for its strength is the increased androgen receptor affinity caused by the conformational changes of the 7a-methyl group.
    Last edited by TrapsBrah; 02-27-15, 09:19 PM.

Ghey

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Ghey
      Lol everyone is old school on here and doesn't like new(er) compounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
        Lol everyone is old school on here and doesn't like new(er) compounds.
        It's about knowing what works. If it's around long enough and its tried and true I'll consider it. I'm not going to add anything to my beautiful body that could potentially ruin it until it's used by the community for years and all feedback is understood.

However, you may be our guinea pig bitch boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          It's about knowing what works. If it's around long enough and its tried and true I'll consider it. I'm not going to add anything to my beautiful body that could potentially ruin it until it's used by the community for years and all feedback is understood.

However, you may be our guinea pig bitch boy.
          I'm gonna run it. No risk no reward. From logs I've read so far on other forums it seems legit.

Comment

I like ments after a meal or under my pillow at a hotel...

Comment

I'll be the first to admit I know nothing about steroids, but why are some of you guys willing to gamble with more high risk compounds when you are nowhere near tapped out with test? I can understand Heath experimenting to get that extra edge, but for the average guy, it seems like a risk scarcely worth taking.

Comment

Oh steroids. I thought we were talking about candy mints.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTVWrknCISE

Scrumhalf it's hard to answer that but it's because test can only do so much. I'd like to do test only but I'd rather throw multiple compounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                    but it's because test can only do so much. I'd like to do test only but I'd rather throw multiple compounds.
                    and you think you have come anywhere even close to maxing out what test can do for you?

i'm not against other compounds just trying to understand a flawed way of thinking.

Comment

The minute I read similar to deca I. E. 19 - nor I was outa there

Comment

For any UG drug that messes with my endocrine system and is being taken for cosmetic reasons, I would wait for hundreds of guinea pigs and a decade of use in the community before trying it. If you are an elite athlete, different story but for the average Joe, not worth it.

IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                          For any UG drug that messes with my endocrine system and is being taken for cosmetic reasons, I would wait for hundreds of guinea pigs and a decade of use in the community before trying it. If you are an elite athlete, different story but for the average Joe, not worth it.

IMO.
                          he wont understand until after the damage is done. even then he'll probably be in denial.

classic case of more is better. ask kamali and titus how that worked out for their physiques. or even better.. greg kovacs.

they all looked amazing early on and turned to absolute shit because of the more is better attitude.

traps take a look at the top 5 guys from the 1999 british grand prix. in 16 years and all the "new" drugs you believe in so much, why would guys from 99 detroy the stage in 2015?

Comment

Watch "Greatest Show on Earth, British Grand Prix 99" on YouTube
                            Greatest Show on Earth, British Grand Prix 99: http://youtu.be/59M5dOD1bBw

Game over, this is bodybuilding

Comment

game fucken over lights out. traps you fat shit, get with the program.

Comment

Working...
                              X