HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!

My name is Mitch and I'm an 18 year old athlete that wants to maximize my physique. I am 6'1 183 lbs. I went from 160-180 in 2 months and I am new to body building and took straight Dbol with no aromatase inhibitors and started to develop gyno. As soon as my tits got hard I stopped taking it and it's gone down. However now I want to take an actual steroid, which means I'd have to inject. Recently this website anabolics.com offers a "Mass Stack" cycle that includes Tren 75, D-Anabol 25, Test 600x and Deca 200. I talked to one of the customer support guys and he seemed pretty solid. He seemed trustworthy but idk for sure. he said I should get the Mass Stack as it's a safer alternative steroid and it's taken orally. Anybody know anything about Mass Stack? I want to get to 205 of solid size as fast as possible. Any tips!? Please help and thanks!!!

Its garbage. Basic supplement bs marketed to dipshit kids. No offense.

Make sure your diet and training are all they can be and get yourself real steroids. People will say your to young and you are but I know you will do it regardless of what anyone says.

Test E 300mgs every 5-6 days.

Don't ask where to get it.

Comment

Yeah I figured. I know a pro body builder and I know where to get it. I'm just ignorant on side effects, what to take with it, etc. I lift 6 days a week, I do overload training with little rest in between sets (sets include core lifts with 2 super sets) for a solid hour and I do compound lifts at school (hang clean, dead lift, squat, ect). However, that is only every other day. 6 days a week I focus on all upper body. So is the only way to go injectables? Should I take like Arimdex or any other aromatase inhibitor with test e? And what long term/short term affects am I looking at on test E.

Comment

Low dose adex @ .25mgs every other day.

Yes, injectables cannot be replaced with pills bro.

Comment

But what are the side effects long and short term? That I will be facing

Comment

if you do it right at the dose i told you and run adex at the dose i told you, the side effects should be very minimal with only good results.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Its garbage. Basic supplement bs marketed to dipshit kids. No offense.

Make sure your diet and training are all they can be and get yourself real steroids. People will say your to young and you are but I know you will do it regardless of what anyone says.

Test E 300mgs every 5-6 days.

Don't ask where to get it.
              Why not test prop eod?

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                Why not test prop eod?
                Why would he want to inject eod? He's not running anything else with it. Either test E or C is perfect for a first timer.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                  Why not test prop eod?
                  because her clearly has injection fears. i doubt he's gonna inject every other day rather then once or twice a week.

Comment

At least test your natural hormone levels before you decide anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X