First cycle of Test E. HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle of Test E. HELP

So I'm about to start my first cycle of Test E and I just need some varification/clarification on my plan.
    I am 18 years old, 6'1, 180 lbs. I lift 6 days a week for an hour of overloading with little rest in between. I recently took DBol by itself for 8 weeks and started to see signs of gyno. Now I am gyno prone, but am not fully diagnosed.
    Ok so heres the plan and make sure everything is right.

-1 week of .25 mg arimidex everyday
    -After that week, inject 150 cc of test e every monday and another 150 cc every thursday to total 300 mg a week.
    -while injecting, still pop .25 arimidex EOD (i.e. Monday, wed, friday, sunday)
    -continue injection and arimidex usage and dosage for 10 weeks straight.
    -two 10 mL bottles of test e should last 10 weeks, so on week 9 I will start my nolvadex or tribulus cycle
    -take tribulus or nolvadex for 3 weeks then I can completely be done with the juice.

Diet: 3.5k caloric intake w/ 200 g of protein.

Is that about accurate?

start adex about a week or so after your first shot of test.

you mean 150mgs twice a week. not 150cc. lol

tribulus wont do much. stick with nolv.

Comment

But because I'm gyno prone didn't you say I should take armdx for a week before my first shot? And how much of dosage on the nolv and when should I take it and such?

Comment

No I didn't say that.

The test will take 3 weeks to kick in and start causing you any possible issues.

Wait 2-3 weeks after your last shot of test and start nolv at 50mgs for a month then 25mgs for another month.

Comment

Shoot Monday Thursday
          The next week start armdx @.25 mg EOD and continue for the entire 10 weeks?
          Break for 2 weeks and not take ANYTHING
          Then take nolv @50 mg for a month then 25 mg for another month?

Comment

yea.

i would stay on the adex EOD up until you start the nolv.

Comment

Thanks man. And does it matter when I shoot or when I take the armdx?

Comment

nah not really. just dont skip days.

Comment

Originally posted by MitchTomson View Post
                  -two 10 mL bottles of test e should last 10 weeks, so on week 9 I will start my nolvadex or tribulus cycle

Is that about accurate?
                  NO assuming your test E is 300mg per ML and you meant 150mgs not 150cc 1 vial will last 10 week 2 vials will last 20 weeks

def don't start the nova at week 9 wait 3 weeks after last injection then start nolva

bouncer answered everything else exactly how I would of

Comment

Working...
                  X