Halotestin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halotestin?

So the guy I get all my stuff from told me I should try Halotestin. Anybody used this? What're you thoughts? 20 mg a day 5 days a week, weekends not taking it, for 25 days. Thoughts??

Just no. He's trying to sell you more shit at this point.

Your worried about sides of test and now your considering halo. lol.

Stick to basics and get a proper cycle under your belt bro.

Comment

So is Halo on it's own bad? I'm not gonna take test yet

Comment

Your not gonna run test now?

No, do not run halo by itself.

Listen very clear. ORAL ONLY CYCLE ARE SHIT. There are no 2 ways around this.

Comment

I am gonna hold off on the test for a couple months. I don't think I'm ready mentally yet for the needles man. I know I'm a pussy and everything but I'm just gonna hold off for a little longer. But everyone I've talked to other people who said Halo is goods for strength increase with little side effects if you don't abuse it for extended periods?

Comment

Lol, Halo was only ever a competition drug, and when UG tren became available everyone dropped halo like a bad smell because it was so toxic, COMPARED TO TREN

That should tell you everything

Comment

HALO you definitely do not want to use solo and for the average person there are better choices for gains. HALO is best as a finisher IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                Lol, Halo was only ever a competition drug, and when UG tren became available everyone dropped halo like a bad smell because it was so toxic, COMPARED TO TREN

That should tell you everything
                I wonder what's more toxic halo anadrol or oral methy tren.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                  I wonder what's more toxic halo anadrol or oral methy tren.
                  Why?

Comment

Originally posted by MitchTomson View Post
                    I am gonna hold off on the test for a couple months. I don't think I'm ready mentally yet for the needles man. I know I'm a pussy and everything but I'm just gonna hold off for a little longer. But everyone I've talked to other people who said Halo is goods for strength increase with little side effects if you don't abuse it for extended periods?
                    well my friend. you're an idiot.

come back when you learn your lesson...

you are absolutely 100% making a horrible decision. remember my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                      Why?
                      :grin:

Comment

I talked to my dads body building friend (he's been lifting for over 15 years, taking steroids for over 10) (Not the two assholes trying to sell me everything and anything) and he gave me a LOT of feedback and advice. Plus he is my dads friend and is willing to sell me the material.

-10 mL bottle of Test E and Deca. 1 mL of each once a week, every monday.
                        -.25 mg of Nolvadex EOD to help subside gyno (because now I know I am Gyno prone)
                        -Stick myself every monday and take DECA every monday
                        -EOD (tuesday, thursday, saturday, etc.) pop .25 mg of Nolvadex
                        -Continue for 10 weeks
                        -After last injection, take Nolvadex 3 more times
                        -2 week break, TAKE NOTHING
                        -after two weeks, take Nolv @50 mg everyday for a month
                        -after that month, take Nolv @25 mg for another month
                        -Done with first cycle, back to natural.

I lift 6 times a week isolation lifts (bi's/tri's monday, lats/back/traps tuesday, chest/abs wednesday, shoulders thursday, recycle..)
                        Tuesday/Thursday OR Monday/Wed./Fri. i do compound lifts at school (hang clean, squats, bench, deadlifts, etc...)
                        I do intense 50 minute workouts with little rest in between sets to overload and maximize my muscle growth

Diet:
                        3.5k caloric intake w/ 200+ g of protein a day. 1+ gallon of water.

Hows this sound? efficient? Thanks for the feedback!!

#BouncerWasRight

Comment

Test only. What if you start getting signs of gyno. Is it from the test or deca? Keep it simple. Start with test and then add deca to your next cycle.

Comment

few problems.

nolv @.25mgs EOD will do nothing. you are confusing nolv and adex.

also, there are 2 type of gyno. the kind you get from estrogen and the kind you get from progesterone. progesterone type gyno is what you could potentially get from deca.

by using both test and deca you will not know where the gyno is coming from and nolvadex is worthless for progesterone type gyno.

simple solution. test only cycle. 300-400mgs per week. you are making thing unnecessarily complicated.

Comment

How many mL is 300 mg then? And how many mg of nolv should I run EOD with test cycle

Comment

Working...
                              X