Quick question about the fragility of HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question about the fragility of HGH

Let me also start by saying Hi to everyone, I've lurked this Forum for a while and decided to finally register.

My question pertaines to drawing up and injecting HGH using too small of a needle. I have worked in the healthcare industry for a long time and I know that if you draw someones blood with too small guage of a needle it will breakdown the RBCs and render the specimen useless. Now since HGH is also very fragile, wouldn't drawing it up with a tiny 29g needle or injecting it with a tiny tiny needle also cause damage to the HGH amino chain if you have to force it through a small needle, and therefore cause it to be useless or not as effective as it should be? I hear people all the time injecting HGH with 29g or even 30g needles which are TINY! whenever I draw up injections at work I draw them up with at least a 21-25g, anything smaller and it GETS difficult to draw it up. All SubQ injections I do in the field are always drawn up with a 21g needle and injected with nothing less than a 25g 5/8" needle.

I am going to be starting a long cycle of HGH soon, with some Test E thrown in the middle of it, and I want to make sure I get the full effect of everything. I would rather inject the HGH with a larger 25g needle and have it hurt just slightly more than use a super tiny needle and be wasting the HGH.
    Last edited by WickedCamaroSS; 04-02-15, 11:27 AM.

Sup bro.

To answer your question based on experience I would say no. Iv'e always drawn and injected with slin pins and had great results.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedCamaroSS View Post
      Let me also start by saying Hi to everyone, I've lurked this Forum for a while and decided to finally register.

My question pertaines to drawing up and injecting HGH using too small of a needle. I have worked in the healthcare industry for a long time and I know that if you draw someones blood with too small guage of a needle it will breakdown the RBCs and render the specimen useless. Now since HGH is also very fragile, wouldn't drawing it up with a tiny 29g needle or injecting it with a tiny tiny needle also cause damage to the HGH amino chain if you have to force it through a small needle, and therefore cause it to be useless or not as effective as it should be? I hear people all the time injecting HGH with 29g or even 30g needles which are TINY! whenever I draw up injections at work I draw them up with at least a 21-25g, anything smaller and it GETS difficult to draw it up. All SubQ injections I do in the field are always drawn up with a 21g needle and injected with nothing less than a 25g 5/8" needle.

I am going to be starting a long cycle of HGH soon, with some Test E thrown in the middle of it, and I want to make sure I get the full effect of everything. I would rather inject the HGH with a larger 25g needle and have it hurt just slightly more than use a super tiny needle and be wasting the HGH.
      your just reading into it to much blood is way thicker than water(GH) but yes you are supposed to let the water drip in the vial to not harm the GH and after mixed don't shake ect. but years ago i used to slam the water in the vials and the shit still worked so who knows? after hearing about it i stopped slamming the water in but i doubt it matters.

Ive done GH for years and long as its REAL and long as you have enough and are consistent it will work

so saying that what kind do you have and what are you planing?

Comment

I have a hookup for Serostim (kind of expensive, ABOUT $7 PER IU but I know its legit). I am going to go on just the HGH for about 2-3 months at just 2-3IU's per day to see how my body reacts to it, and if all goes well those first couple months I want to add in a small dose of Test E only, 250mg every 5 days on top of the 2-3 IU's of HGH for 12 weeks, maybe throw in .5mg of arimidex EOD and keep some Nolva on Hand and then continue the HGH through PCT(Nolva with Clomid) and beyond.

This is my first time cycling anything and taking any kinds of injectables btw. I have been lifting since High School, so about 10 years total, but I've dialed in my diet and have been lifting seriously and with a purpose about the last 2 years or so. I am 26, 5'10" about 185lbs at about 9.5-10%BF.
        Last edited by WickedCamaroSS; 04-02-15, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I have a hookup for Serostim (kind of expensive, ABOUT $7 PER IU but I know its legit). I am going to go on just the HGH for about 2-3 months at just 2-3IU's per day to see how my body reacts to it, and if all goes well those first couple months I want to add in a small dose of Test E only, 250mg every 5 days on top of the 2-3 IU's of HGH for 12 weeks, maybe throw in .5mg of arimidex EOD and keep some Nolva on Hand and then continue the HGH through PCT(Nolva with Clomid) and beyond.

This is my first time cycling anything and taking any kinds of injectables btw. I have been lifting since High School, so about 10 years total, but I've dialed in my diet and have been lifting seriously and with a purpose about the last 2 years or so. I am 26, 5'10" about 185lbs at about 9.5-10%BF.
          Sounds like you've been doing your homework. Refreshing. Welcome to SM btw

Comment

Good stuff bro sounds perfect. You'll love gh by itself and even more with test.

Comment

Thanks for all the input, I appreciate it.

Comment

gonna take a lot longer than 3 months to see it work.
                heres how it works for me and most
                first 2-3 weeks you will get tight and gain a few LBs of water weight I am right around 3-5lbs every time. then around the 3 month mark you notice that that tight feeling along with body fat dropping. now here is the mistake the loss of fat is a side effect not what GH is meant for but cool side effect if ya ask me. anyways the 6 month mark if you been consistent and taking enough your fat will really come off. theres no real muscle gain until (ruff guess) the next year. if you google it I am sure theres a chart that shows how long it takes for the muscle cell to develop and mature. the new muscle don't go away cuz its just that new muscle cells not just bloating of the muscle cells like steroids do ( both together is best as you can see why )

the new muscle is not gonna be anything crazy and if you never cycled before you don't even need GH you have plenty to grow already.

If you are older than the health benefits are awesome but if not Id prob just run the reg cycles for 10 years or so before you need to worrie about GH.

all this goes out the window if you are gonna compete ect but just normal folk you'll get just as much with out it

Comment

to add to what rocket is saying. I always get a much inreased sense of well being after about 2 months. you just wake up fucken singing. im usually a miserable fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    gonna take a lot longer than 3 months to see it work.
                    heres how it works for me and most
                    first 2-3 weeks you will get tight and gain a few LBs of water weight I am right around 3-5lbs every time. then around the 3 month mark you notice that that tight feeling along with body fat dropping. now here is the mistake the loss of fat is a side effect not what GH is meant for but cool side effect if ya ask me. anyways the 6 month mark if you been consistent and taking enough your fat will really come off. theres no real muscle gain until (ruff guess) the next year. if you google it I am sure theres a chart that shows how long it takes for the muscle cell to develop and mature. the new muscle don't go away cuz its just that new muscle cells not just bloating of the muscle cells like steroids do ( both together is best as you can see why )

the new muscle is not gonna be anything crazy and if you never cycled before you don't even need GH you have plenty to grow already.

If you are older than the health benefits are awesome but if not Id prob just run the reg cycles for 10 years or so before you need to worrie about GH.

all this goes out the window if you are gonna compete ect but just normal folk you'll get just as much with out it
                    So if you were me, you would just start with the 250mg of Test E every 5 days that I mentioned above and go from there?

Comment

So if you were me, you would just start with the 250mg of Test E every 5 days that I mentioned above and go from there?
                      yes def or maybe a bit more. 450 - 500 per week would be for sure. saying that your 250 every 5 days might be enough but I have no idea if it is working to its full potential at 500 per week I bet it is or really damn close

Comment

Working...
                      X