Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33, casual lifter, looking to rehab injuries

hey all,

I did a cycle back when I was 17. Deca, sustanon, and DBol. Blew up like a parade float, eventually lost most of those gains, then in my early twenties got big naturally.

Haven't been big since around 24, now I'm 33. 6-5, 217.

I have a bunch of soft tissue and joint injuries, partly from jiujitsu, partly general wear and tear. Lately I lift around twice per week, plus one yoga class, and might train jiujitsu once.

I do have some lingering health issues with adrenal fatigue. Got sick with Epstein Barr virus a couple years ago and have had fatigue ever since. I've had low cortisol, low DHEA, and "average" test (98 nG/ml).

My question: If I'm looking to do a cycle to try and rehab some torn muscles and maybe heal my joints, but with as little risk as possible ie. sides, where should I start looking? What kind of gear, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Whatsup bro welcome.

I would say the absolute best cycle for you would be a basics type cycle.

250mgs-300mgs test enath every 5-6 days and in your case because of injuries stacked with low dose deca. Test will obviously restore your test levels and you'll have more energy and feel better overall. deca will lube up the joints and give you more bounce so to speak. i think the lowest theraputic dose of deca is like 100mgs per week.

Comment

awesome, thanks B:)

Is there any type of test you'd recommend, eg Cyp, suspension, etc. Also any drug for restarting test production when coming off the cycle?

Comment

Test Enathate or cyp every 5 days.

Restoring test I've always used nolvadex aka tomax from www.rui-products.com

Comment

Working...
        X