Need help with 1st test/tren cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with 1st test/tren cycle

Hey guys this is my first post. Was going to do a tren and test cycle, but I've never ever done any type of steroid period. So I dont know doses, how much I need to be taking and so fourth. Can someone explain the dosage and how much I will need. Btw I'm 23,215-220lbs, and only 5'8". IM a pretty big guy for my size not a lot of fat but some I think like 16%. My goal is to break both of the plateaus I've reached as far as losing weight and getting stronger. I can't get less than 210lbs and I want to be around 190-200. And muscle gains I've reached that plateau aswell for example I can't get over 290 on bench. Any help will be appreciated.

First thing lose the tren on a first cycle bro. Do a few cycles of test only first to see how your body reacts. Typical first cycle is 250-350mg every 5 days of testosterone enanthate or cypionate for 12 weeks. Arimidex .25mg every other day. Begin pct 3 weeks after last injection using nolvadex. 2 weeks 40mg then 2 weeks 20mg. Before you do anything research research research!

Comment

What chuck said.

Tren should never ever be first cycle. Harsh as fuck with side effects for some people.

Comment

Ok so gonna do a cycle of test for my first cycle. How much and how long will I need to do it for? Also do I need a pct? I think I will because I had gyno as a kid and don't need that shit coming back. Help will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

12 weeks. 300-400mgs per week. Yes pct is needed.

Comment

Agree

Comment

400mg/w of test for 12 weeks is s solid first cycle. If you start off with different hormones and start getting side effects, gyno for example, you wouldn't know which hormone is causing the side. The treatment for test and tren are different. So stick with the basic test and see how you react. Then on your next cycle, bump up the test to your ideal dosage (research what u want). If you handle that ok, then start adding in other thing. Follow pct as chuck said. If you have a hard time recovering, look into hcg for ur next cycle.

Comment

Working...
              X