bit of a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bit of a problem

I was going to stop running mast and tren once i ran out but ive decided im just going to drop the tren and keep running mast and test year round.

i really like mast and don't really want to stop taking it.

my problem is I cant get mast anymore. I cant only get something called premium blend which is 70mgs mast, 70mgs tren, 50mg prop.

recently ive been taking

100 mast
    100 tren
    250 sus

few questions for you all -

1. this new blend is expensive and i can afford 4 shots a week how will this drop in mgs for test, mast affect me?

2. what do you recommend i should dose it at?

3. should i man up and buy more and take it daily?

4. how effective do you think this blend will be year round?

Run it every other day. Watch your hair.

Everyday would be almost 1500mgs of test a week. That's 3 times more then I ever used. Don't be a retard bro.

Comment

hair loss from what? the tren?

Ive never been affected by hair loss from gear before if i lose my thick italian locks ill be gutted.

I'll give it a go EOD.

prob a dumb question but anything I need to do to switch between sus and prop? shouldnt impact me in anyway right?

Comment

I would be bald on that cycle. Possibly prison from rape. Tren makes me so incredibly horny with deviant sexual thoughts; nearly uncontrollable. I would actually find myself in a mental conversation justifying why the fucked up things I was thinking were actually ok. Top that with test and I felt like sexual thoughts were the only ones in my mind. Oddly, my sense of well being on low dose tren was great. It was the after effects that I didn't like. My bp seems to have been permanently altered. 19nor can have loooong lasting effects even months after use.

I second EOD.

Comment

a few years ago when i was running tren and test I had those same thoughts and it made me violent and aggressive constantly. I was taking tri tren at ridiculous amounts.

I find if i keep tren at under 500mgs a week I have none of them and if a few appear I can normally reason with myself and remind myself its just the tren.

hence my love for masteron I get basically the same benefits of tren but none of the mental shit.

its just this shitty country I live in blaming every assault on steroids and shutting down labs left right and centre. 25 years jail for getting caught with a 10ml vial is insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
            I was going to stop running mast and tren once i ran out but ive decided im just going to drop the tren and keep running mast and test year round.

i really like mast and don't really want to stop taking it.

my problem is I cant get mast anymore. I cant only get something called premium blend which is 70mgs mast, 70mgs tren, 50mg prop.

recently ive been taking

100 mast
            100 tren
            250 sus

few questions for you all -

1. this new blend is expensive and i can afford 4 shots a week how will this drop in mgs for test, mast affect me?

2. what do you recommend i should dose it at?

3. should i man up and buy more and take it daily?

4. how effective do you think this blend will be year round?
            I wouldn't run this year round, although I have and it was certainly more than that. I did however run prop/tren. What tren does to most, it's polar opposite for me; I feel simply amazing all the time, more so when I'm being active. Blends are hard to dose because of the mixture and MGS that are mixed. The flip side though, is that you can get 2 to 3 drugs all in once, but again pain in the ass to dose. I've been using the blend 100mgs of prop ace, tren ace and mast ace. So 1cc was giving me 100mgs of each, talk about loading up:grin:

The blends are not expensive, well what's expensive? IMO not many know how to blend stuff right making it yield great results. Hope you have a great source.

My advice here is just run test(any type)and mast here and there. No need for three drugs, fuck two IMO is enough. If you need more drugs to get the results you want, you're doing everything wrong. You'd be surprised of the results that can be done with minimal steroid usage. DIET AND TRAINING, let the gear come last:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              I would be bald on that cycle. Possibly prison from rape
              Issues, much?
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X