PCT with test and masteron cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT with test and masteron cycle?

Will I need to do pct if I am taking 200mg test e/week with 200MG masteron/week? I realize masteron has a slight anti-estrogen effect. Is this good for a cutting cycle that is easy on the liver?

Yes. You are raising your test levels above what you naturally produce. When you stop, you will need assistance bringing your natural production back to normal.

Comment

My buddy is telling me that test with equipoise would be a better cutting cycle for me since my bmi is a bit high? Any thoughts, equipose or masteron?

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
        My buddy is telling me that test with equipoise would be a better cutting cycle for me since my bmi is a bit high? Any thoughts, equipose or masteron?
        Not everyone responds to EQ, I certainly don't respond to it like I do with mast. It truly doesn't matter(much)what compounds you take, diet is key factor. Mast works better for those with lower bf percentages. Usually I'd say in 12-10% bf is ideal for mast.

Comment

I forgot to mention I am planning on taking 60mg/day of anvar as well.

That's what I reading rado, that mast is best for people looking to cut that last bit of bf. Maybe I should just do the test and anvar? I've already got the test e but nothing else yet.

Comment

AF stick with what you got that's fine.

Train with fire in your belly no excuses, with that combination you have all the tools you need. Now its down to you!

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
              I forgot to mention I am planning on taking 60mg/day of anvar as well.

That's what I reading rado, that mast is best for people looking to cut that last bit of bf. Maybe I should just do the test and anvar? I've already got the test e but nothing else yet.
              Anavar is mild, almost too mild that IMO, for you it be a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Anavar is mild, almost too mild that IMO, for you it be a waste.
                He's got two androgenics so an anabolic would be the perfect addition and with me dramatically increases strength and hardness.

You stick with your brain rot tren and leave the anabolic advice to me lol

Comment

Do you all think I should go up to 250mg/week of test e, 100mg/day of anvar and 400mg/week of mast e? Any good advice on what ratio I should use is welcome. I'm not wanting to hit it too hard, I'm just wanting some help cutting, my diet has been good but I think I'm going to amp up the caloric restriction a bit more.

Comment

You could up the test and var to those levels. But just do 200mg pw of mast.

Comment

Okay, thanks.
                      Last edited by AvidFisherman; 04-23-15, 03:04 PM.

Comment

what do you all think of adding .25mg of arimidex every other day and adjust as needed?

Comment

Steroids don't cut fat ffs

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                            Steroids don't cut fat ffs
                            You know, everyone says this, but I always lean up when on cycle. Even when I don't critique my diet.

Comment

Redback, I know I am not as cut as I could be but I hardly think I am a FF. How much do I need to loose for the anavar and mast to be effective? I know I have too much fat right now but I am upping my cardio and caloric restriction, my diet has been on point for the past couple months. When I've lost a few more inches on my gut, hopefully by mid summer, I am planning on using the mast and anavar. I am just wanting to know what to do and have the stuff on hand when I'm ready.

Comment

Working...
                              X