heartburn on cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heartburn on cycle?

for the past week I been getting really bad heartburn and acid reflux after almost everything I eat. Anyone ever had this happen to them?

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
    for the past week I been getting really bad heartburn and acid reflux after almost everything I eat. Anyone ever had this happen to them?
    you taking orals? if so thats it some BS in there

Comment

Dbol is notorious for this. Always got it when I ran dbol years ago.

Injections, no never heard of heartburn from injectable aas

Comment

I'm on test p, tren a and gh. I usually don't mess orals. It's been ruining my meals all week.

Comment

hum anything else your missing that you are ingesting? new something?
          Im def not the smartest fucker around but I can't see that happening from injecting. kinda like common sense just tells me it don't make sense,lol but like i said i aint the smartest fucker.

theres gotta be something new your doing?

Comment

Only thing I can think of is tren. Does anyone really know what tren cough is? If tren can make you cough I guess its not impossible that it could cause heartburn.

Comment

I don't see how that can happen!
              There's 2 different tren coughs
              1 is tren gets in broke blood vessel from needle going threw on way in
              2 I never had but you get a lil cough the entire time on cycle I have no clue how or why that happens but I'm sure it has to be absorbed in blood stream.
              Don't see how either will get in stomac to cause that. It has to be ingested and sit in stomac
              I gonna stick with there's something new he's ingesting be it pill or food what ever

Comment

Some one that's board Google heart burn I bet you have to ingest something to get it. But I could be wrong ha who am I kidding I'm never wrong

Comment

I doubt it is aas related. Peoples tolerances for certain foods can change. I'm thinking it is food/drink related, acid reflux etc.

Comment

I mean I'm taking some liquid anastrozole eod But that tops it off. I haven't ever gotten a tren couch. But the other day I think I injected into a blood vessel cough immediately after the pin I had chest pains and a coughing fit. Felt like I was gunna die lol

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                      I mean I'm taking some liquid anastrozole eod But that tops it off. I haven't ever gotten a tren couch. But the other day I think I injected into a blood vessel cough immediately after the pin I had chest pains and a coughing fit. Felt like I was gunna die lol
                      ha bingo 100000% sure that is you problem

Comment

Working...
                      X