Cycling vs blast and cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycling vs blast and cruise

Two different rails on the gear train, cycling and blasting cruising. Seems we have some of both users on this forum. I'm trying to consider if I should just hit a cycle and pct or cycle and cruise for a while or even permanently. It will be test only BTW.

Which do you guys prefer and why? How bad would recovery be if I blasted 14 weeks then cruised on maintenance dose for another 10 before pct?

In my experience coming off means taking to many steps back.

The mental and physical deterioration is something I really can't handle.

Iv'e said it before but it's so true. Once you've driven a ferrari it's very hard to be happy with a kia.

Comment

It all depends on your bodybuilding goals and how much you value your health. They are two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        It all depends on your bodybuilding goals and how much you value your health. They are two different things.
        Serious question for someone like you who goes off for a long time.

Do you stick to training and eating clean? How much so compared to when you're on?

How do you deal with what you see in the mirror? I don't mean that as an insult either. I just know that if I don't like how I look I really get down on myself and pretty depressed actually. When I like how I look my personality completely changes in how I carry myself etc.. Does this not happen to you?

Comment

But is 125 -250 mg a week damage to your health? This is just trt which is often prescribed for a lot of people. I suppose the longer your own test production is off the worse chances it has of fully coming back. Would 6 months of being on (3 blast 3 cruise) allow for natural test to restart? If so what would a pct protocal look like for something like that?

Comment

250 per week is not trt that is a low dose cycle. My trt is 100 e10d.

Prolonged use even at trt doses can pose health risks; rbc, lipids, bp, bph.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              250 per week is not trt that is a low dose cycle. My trt is 100 e10d.

Prolonged use even at trt doses can pose health risks; rbc, lipids, bp, bph.
              For sure.

Injecting exogenous testosterone increases your risks for many health complications. Be smart and decide what your own risks vs benefits.

Comment

Thanks fellas. If I do decide to take that route blood work would absolutely be involved. I think its best to just run a cycle first and see how well I can recover and maintain what I gain post cycle compared to oral only cycles I've run past.

Comment

How old are you?
                  14 week cycle then 14 week trt would not have done anything to me 5 years ago shit I've done 6 month real cycle
                  We all are different so there's no way to compare me to you but blood is a must

Comment

32 next month

Comment

I think of it like this, what if there comes a time where I CAN'T get anything? The. I screwed up my Natural production for what?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Serious question for someone like you who goes off for a long time.

Do you stick to training and eating clean? How much so compared to when you're on?

How do you deal with what you see in the mirror? I don't mean that as an insult either. I just know that if I don't like how I look I really get down on myself and pretty depressed actually. When I like how I look my personality completely changes in how I carry myself etc.. Does this not happen to you?
                        This time I have definitely stuck to training. Training is pretty much the same. I notice my strength drops after a cycle but it returns later on. For instance I'm about 12lbs lighter now than when I was on but I'm slowly getting back to benching 308. I'm at around 286 now which isn't bad for being natural and under 200lbs.

My diet changes. I don't consume all the cals and scrap the protein shakes. I focus more on healthy eating lately. I have been on a juice cleanse for the last 10 days. Nothing but juice breakfast lunch and dinner. My energy and strength levels have increased which was very surprising to me considering I'm consuming zero protein. I like to experiment with different things.

Yes it is hard to deal with when you first come off. It messes with your mind and you have to deal with the fact you are going to the same gym while you are shrinking and everyone else seems to be growing. I have gear on hand and everytime I get home from training I think about doing a shot but I stop myself. I have a lot of other things on my plate like work and study and family stuff so my attitude has changed a lot from when I was in my 20's. I'm trying to be a respectable member of society now.

I think I mentioned I had a scan which showed an enlarged heart. This and some other recent health concerns have definitely made me reconsider things. I was never really a heavy user and not even a big guy so I can imagine what some of the other users must have goin on health wise. I will probably just do a couple small test cycles a year and see how I go.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                          32 next month
                          At 32 you prob gonna recover fine if cycle on off just for health. There's no reason to do trt as your prob close enough anyways with your natural test levels and where trt would put you.

Comment

IMO deciding to cruise instead of pct should be made at an older age of 30 or above.

Comment

blasr and cruise all the way. cruise on 250mg test 2 and 4iu hgh maybe some primo check all bloodwork get evrything to perfekt values then blast through little offseason and contest prep

Comment

Working...
                              X