X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just leave this here rookies

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/COfyRakgcDk

Watch all of his videos he's awesome. Super funny some great info and some just his opinion but a lot of you rookies prob learn a few things

He looks like crap but he has made his own niche and gas his own company supplements line so respect for making it on his own

He knew he couldn't get the look for top competition so went his own way

He talks alot of sense there

Comment

Rich piano is my favorit utube natty. Lol Jokes aside, I subscribe to Rich. He's got some good info and some bs here and there just like the rest of them but entertaining for sure.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=00S_aV_vBbI

Ha I totally agree 5000% on this just like his test 500 thoughts.
        Some are truth some are his opinion but he kinda tells you when he giving his opinion
        I don't know the dude I don't follow BB or and of that stuff but his videos the 3 I watched are pretty entertaining and I happen to agree with a lot of stuff he says

Comment

Yea some real talk there. Lol first time old man rocket heard of rich. You only about 5 years behind brah. [emoji14]

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Yea some real talk there. Lol first time old man rocket heard of rich. You only about 5 years behind brah. [emoji14]
            Lol my bad I'm not a BB or even in to that stuff I only know the famous guys that win the O but couldn't even tell ya who took Jay cutlers spot that's how far outta the loop I am lol

Comment

Fella named trapsbrah.

Comment

Just beware

I have watched some more of rich pianos vids and generally speaking he is a bro science bullshitter simply trying to reinvent the wheel for his own purposes.

One example is where he advocates hitting dumbell curls high rep with V light weights every night, before bed and without eating after

It's total and utter nonsense

Another nonsense different for the sake of attention guy is CT fletcher

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                  Just beware

I have watched some more of rich pianos vids and generally speaking he is a bro science bullshitter simply trying to reinvent the wheel for his own purposes.

One example is where he advocates hitting dumbell curls high rep with V light weights every night, before bed and without eating after

It's total and utter nonsense

Another nonsense different for the sake of attention guy is CT fletcher
                  agree. he mixes true facts with his own agenda to appear more knowledgeable and trust worthy. someone who is a bit stupid like rocket will fall for the act. :grin:

Comment

Fella named trapsbrah.
                    actually laughed out loud:rofl:

Comment

agree. he mixes true facts with his own agenda to appear more knowledgeable and trust worthy. someone who is a bit stupid like rocket will fall for the act. :grin:
                      Lol fucker you'll never be on my level.
                      I have not watched enough of his videos to see that yet but if he says what mr I is talking about I'll prob laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X