Adex Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adex Question

I've got 1mg Adex capsules. I've been taking 1mg a week to keep gyno at bay and help me stay lean. The problem I'm running into now is I've upped my test dose and gyno is starting to appear. Should I up my Addx dose as well to say 2 or 3mg? Thanks

How are you taking it? Just 1mg cap all at once?

I'd take it .25mgs ED

Comment

Yes, all at it once but out of necessity bro. The capsule would be nearly impossible to break open and divide.

Comment

1 cap once per week isn't sufficient. Your creating spikes like that.

This is a case where I'd rather have liquid adex in order to dose it lower and split it up.

Ideal dose is .25 ED or EOD

Comment

Oh boy! You injecting 1 or 2 times per week? If so take cap 12 hours later or next day. Say you inject at night take Adex next morning.
          Believe it or not 2 injections really do help with estrogen
          If you understand how test E works you'll know to take 12 hours after injection
          Fight the problem when it's a problem
          Test E spikes its highest 12 hours after injection so you want to fight it then. The bigger the dose the bigger the spike of test. The bigger test spike the bigger estro spike. Test and estrogen will always fight to be balanced.
          Hope all that makes since?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Ideal dose is .25 ED or EOD
            That is 200% bro science.

Comment

Rocket we've had this discussion before. Your once a week solution sounds great. "Take adex when estro is highest after shot". Sounds great. Problem is it simply doesn't work for those sensitive to gyno.

Comment

I never challenge rockets knowledge or experience but I tried his adex suggestion and it did not work for me. .25 EOD does work for me however.

Comment

Id imagine it is due to the short half life of the adex vs long ester test. The test is still metabolizing a week out when the adex has worn off after a couple days. Need some long ester adex :)

Comment

Abc

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      I never challenge rockets knowledge or experience but I tried his adex suggestion and it did not work for me. .25 EOD does work for me however.
                      You took 1.25mgs of Adex 12 hours after your shot?

Comment

I followed your posted protocol quite some time ago.

Comment

You didn't answer though
                          You can't compare taking 2x the amount and say my way don't work

Comment

Rocket we've talked about this. You have gyno. I love ya bro but you cant speak on gyno protocol while you sit there with a pair of b cups.

Once a week adex does not work for anyone who is sensitive. The original poster in this thread has real deal adex pills, not liquid. Realize that sometimes you don't know everything old timer.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              You didn't answer though
                              You can't compare taking 2x the amount and say my way don't work
                              I answered your question. I took what you recommended as you recommended and my nips were still puffy and itchy. I changed to EOD and it went away. What else would you like me to say.

I'm not challenging your knowledge or experience bro. Just stating what worked for you did not work for me. No big deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X