Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

starting a Tren and Test blend....need some info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting a Tren and Test blend....need some info.

Im just comin off a 10 week test cycle and i like the noticeable gains i got from the cycle.
    Just ordered a blend of Tren and Test vial.
    specs are:

Contents:
    -150mg/ml Trenbolone Enanthate
    -250mg/ml Testosterone Enanthate
    400mg/ml@10mL

How would you all recommend i use this cycle. Like how many ml's per week and is Nolvadex absolutelynecessary with Tren.
    any other info is appreciated.
    Johnnnnnny

That mix don't work well for me to much tren not enough test to use it
    Only way I see it using just that mix is 1.5ml per week or 2 if you wanted I can't take that much tren the progesterone will get me.
    Is perfect longer than 10 weeks also 12 min but I like 15-16 best
    Nolvadrx after cycle is a must yes unless you have something else? Nolvadrx on cycle no it's not needed by me but you may need it? I doubt it though.

Comment

Tren is either loved or intolerable. Most guys recommend to use tren ace for the first time with tren because if the sides are intolerable for you it will clear your system quickly. This way you can use your long ester test and keep your cycle going. Having the ability to adjust your dosages is a much better option than premade blends. Some guys do better with low dose tren high test, others do better with high tren and low dose test.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        Tren is either loved or intolerable. Most guys recommend to use tren ace for the first time with tren because if the sides are intolerable for you it will clear your system quickly. This way you can use your long ester test and keep your cycle going. Having the ability to adjust your dosages is a much better option than premade blends. Some guys do better with low dose tren high test, others do better with high tren and low dose test.
        yes i agree with this to but at such a low dose of tren you don't need the A ester. besides I was just working with the vial he had. If i could do it over Id tell him chuck that and get different but he already has it.

Comment

Good call. I didn't notice that he already had it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son
            Use adex through out cycle. God bless you when it's time to come off
            Adex? What should/could i expect when coming off?

Comment

It's annoying as hell how tren is always talked about as if it's the fucking devil, it's not though. I love it, every fucking molecule of it too:) it's NOT a bad AS at all.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                It's annoying as hell how tren is always talked about as if it's the fucking devil, it's not though. I love it, every fucking molecule of it too:) it's NOT a bad AS at all.
                :thumb:

I love that shit. A couple of times it messed with my erections, that is about the only side effect that bothered me.

I even did the trans dermal method way back in the day when I was young and willing to try anything (couldn't get the real stuff).

Comment

Working...
                X