test p/ace blend, anavar and hgh cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test p/ace blend, anavar and hgh cycle

Hi everyone new to the forum and glad to be here, I have started a new cycle ( my first cycle since the last 4 years!) I am on a testp/ ace blend at 150mg eod (10mg prop&50mg test ace) 60mg meditech anavar and 5iu of Genotropin, as of now I do see body changes, look leaner muscles look fuller but I was hoping for more, I guess the gear should be kicking in by next week 4 week mark, my question is what do you guys think of me adding Tren ace at 50mg eod with the test? I really want to but I keep saying that what I'm taking is more than enough, the thing is I have tried it before and I know what it does I just don't like my mood swings on it, I am taking arimidex on cycle since there was an itch 2 weeks ago but all cleared up now :laugh:, I am thinking of adding 250 iu hcg every 4 days now just incase, what do you guys think? Also getting gear is np it's all legal here and cheap, I am 27, 165lbs 5'6", diet is not a problem as I'm a dietitian but my appetite has been suppressed since I started the hgh, any feedback would be great and again glad to be here :wave:

So your only one week 3 of the cycle right? Does that include the GH?

No, don't add anything. Like you said, it has hardly kicked in yet and especially the gh which takes a month to even start to really see changes.

Patience bro. Especially since your starting to feel gyno. Adding in tren can make it worse.

Comment

Thanks for the reply bro, I am in my 5th week of hgh, so yeah the cycle should be starting to kick in, as of now I can definatly see a change and I've been getting lots of complements so I know its working, it's just so tempting to add stuff since its all available,on a cycle like this how much cardio is enough As my goal is to lean more than bulk tbh

Comment

Also Im thinking of increasing the hgh o 5iu and split the dosage once in the morning once before bed, how does that sound? And how about adding 250 iu hcg every 4 days from here on out?

Comment

I would say don't make any changes until week 8-10. Let it all kick in and do it's thing before you start making changes.

Comment

Working...
          X