Help with a cycle for my buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a cycle for my buddy

Alright one of my boys wants to lose some weight and keep the muscle he has if not gain a little. I was thinking since this would be his 1st, to do a single test along with t3 and clen. He is pretty big naturally, he just has a gut and wants to lose some fat. Can you guys throw me a 1st time cycle including clen, t3 and test enan? Thanks ---crombie09

Oh -I forgot does he need anti-es with this cycle (arimidex) or is pct (clomid) alone enough?

He shouldn't try to do both get lean and get big. Loose the gut, cut up then worry about size. Tell him to clean up his diet. I wouldnt reccomend a steroid until he has these factors under control. There is no magic pill.

Comment

I agree....pick one or the other...you either cut or you bulk

Has he tryed doing 5 days a week of cardio around 60 min each time? and cutting cards and cals alittle? I really think he should try this befor messing with clen and t-3....that should be kinda last resort....

Cause really without good cardio and diet they are not going to work like he wants...

If he does run a clen and t-3 cycle...the best way that i have found to work was as follows

21 days on 21 days off ....in the off days take a eca stack...

tabs per day of regular clen

tabs per day of t-3

then off 21 days then back on another 21.....

the 2nd time around on the clen and t-3 he might want to adjust the clen dose...he may need to use alittle more.....some ppl cant use more then 5 tabs...however i can use up to 15 tabs with no probs....

Def take some kinda anabolic with this so that he doesnt burn muscle...he only needs about 200 mg per week of test...and yes he will need clomid or nolv for post cycle even its only 200 mg per week....

i would talk with him about changeing up his diet and cardip first tho.

Comment

I'd almost go further and say drop the T3 and just use clen. Alternate with an ECA the usual 2 weeks/2 weeks.

Comment

i would tell your friend to exaust all other options before considering the juice. if diet and training are strict then he should get the results he wants. i always say that AAS is the iceing on the cake with the cake being diet/training.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOT
            I agree....pick one or the other...you either cut or you bulk

Has he tryed doing 5 days a week of cardio around 60 min each time? and cutting cards and cals alittle? I really think he should try this befor messing with clen and t-3....that should be kinda last resort....

Cause really without good cardio and diet they are not going to work like he wants...

If he does run a clen and t-3 cycle...the best way that i have found to work was as follows

21 days on 21 days off ....in the off days take a eca stack...

tabs per day of regular clen

tabs per day of t-3

then off 21 days then back on another 21.....

the 2nd time around on the clen and t-3 he might want to adjust the clen dose...he may need to use alittle more.....some ppl cant use more then 5 tabs...however i can use up to 15 tabs with no probs....

Def take some kinda anabolic with this so that he doesnt burn muscle...he only needs about 200 mg per week of test...and yes he will need clomid or nolv for post cycle even its only 200 mg per week....

i would talk with him about changeing up his diet and cardip first tho.

Is this how everyone else would do this cycle? Any opinions? -crombie09

Comment

That was solid advice. Low dose on a good test will help retain any muscle. The Diet and get cut first approach also teaches the person DISCIPLine in diet and training for when he decides to jump on a good mass diet. . .that way he will reap more benefit when he does his real run for size. I for one have no problem dieting but forcing the food down when you switch gears in another story!

Comment

Working...
              X