First Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle

I came here on advice for my first cycle. I plan on running an anavar only cycle but do not have enough information to feel confident in doing so.

I planned to run Anavar for 8 weeks at 50mg day.

I got some advice on another forum in regards to doing so and I have clomid @ 50mg a day for 2 weeks after the cycle. Here is the advice i was given. Can anyone give further direction?

Get some blood work done. Basic labs (CMP, CBC, lipid panel) plus complete hormone panel (free and bound testosterone, male sensitive E2, LH, FSH, SGBH). Your doc should know the panels to order.

Use 1200mg of NAC daily. Milk thistle is inferior.

For lipid management, you are far better off using Cholestoff Plus, resveratrol, and krill oil.

Monitor your blood pressure. Anavar will raise it. Keep your systolic below 130.

Anavar is a pretty mild drug. Its good to be safe but none of that shit it really needed.

Comment

Var is mild but it will shut your natty test down none the less. Your results will be minimal more so depending on your current bf %. The clomid will do the trick to get you back in the game post cycle.

What are you trying to achieve with this cycle?

Comment

I think you will be very disappointed. I still think the best 1st cycle is test 250mg

Comment

Listen to these guys. Anavar only cycle will do next to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Var is mild but it will shut your natty test down none the less. Your results will be minimal more so depending on your current bf %. The clomid will do the trick to get you back in the game post cycle.

What are you trying to achieve with this cycle?
            Why not nolva? Clomid can cause grown men to cry waterfalls.

Comment

hmm

What do you mean cause grown men to cry? Please elaborate on the clomid.

Comment

I was trying to harden up and put on some lean muscle. My BF is about 13% right now.
                I am 5'11 Feet/ 165/ 41 Yrs Old. Have no intentions to gain a ton of mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Slickdaddy View Post
                  What do you mean cause grown men to cry? Please elaborate on the clomid.
                  Some people get intense mood swings on clomid.

Comment

Originally posted by Slickdaddy View Post
                    I was trying to harden up and put on some lean muscle. My BF is about 13% right now.
                    I am 5'11 Feet/ 165/ 41 Yrs Old. Have no intentions to gain a ton of mass.
                    You need low dose testosterone. Not about mass gain. Its about getting your hormones into an optimized state in order to give you a boost. I know oral only cycles are tempting but they just aren't very good.

The healthier and more effective option is testosterone. Low dose 250mgs every 7 days.

Comment

Low dose test along with the anavar you give you nice lean look. Anavar is kinda expensive so I would want to get the most out of it.

Comment

Expensive and often difficult to find legit quality and properly dosed.

You might gain 3-5 lbs of maintainable lean muscle with 8 weeks of low dose var, if your diet and training are on point.

Great for a stack, not so much a cycle in itself, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                        X