• Show
Clear All

• Sus and EQ cycle advice

I am 28
    6'2
    232 lbs.
    12-15% BF
    Athletic with a very high metabolism.

This will be my second cycle as I did a cycle in haste in college when I was 21. Ever since then I have been lifting naturally. The highest weight I have ever been is 247 with 8% BF. An IED on deployment put a stop to my lifting for a few years and have spent the past 2 years getting back what I lost. I have been lifting consistently since I was in junior high (2000).

I was planning a Sus 350 and EQ 300.

Week 1-2 Sus @ 700 mg and EQ @ 600 mg
    Week 3-8 Sus @ 560 mg and EQ @ 600 mg
    Week 9-16 Sus @ 700 mg and EQ @ 600 mg

TBOL @ 70 mg ED weeks 1-4

Armidex .25 x2 a week

Week 3-16 250 iu HCG x 2 a week

Clomid PCT

I broke up the Sus to stimulate growth into the second half of my cycle.

Any advice?

Since you haven't done a cycle in a while I'd stick with 500mg sust and 600mg eq a week. And if you are not competing I wouldn't bother with Tbol or any other orals, armidex if you get symptoms and I don't have any experience with hcg so I'm guessing it's fine.

Comment

Looks like a good cycle. I wouldn't lower the dose though. "Breaking up the Sust to stimulate growth in the second half of the cycle" is bro science bro. Doesn't work like that.

Comment

The reasons I broke up the Sus was during my first cycle my gains topped out at 8-9 weeks. A few friends who have several cycles under their belt said either introducing another compound like Tren or upping the Test dose allowed them to keep the gains coming into week 14, 15, 16 and 17. Is this just over thinking or bro science? At 500 mg of Sus, will gains plateau? Or will I keep gaining albeit at a slower rate?

Comment

Originally posted by BEred8209 View Post
          The reasons I broke up the Sus was during my first cycle my gains topped out at 8-9 weeks. A few friends who have several cycles under their belt said either introducing another compound like Tren or upping the Test dose allowed them to keep the gains coming into week 14, 15, 16 and 17. Is this just over thinking or bro science? At 500 mg of Sus, will gains plateau? Or will I keep gaining albeit at a slower rate?
          Won't hurt to try.... Keep us posted

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Looks like a good cycle. I wouldn't lower the dose though. "Breaking up the Sust to stimulate growth in the second half of the cycle" is bro science bro. Doesn't work like that.
            700mg test is a lot of test for a guy who hasn't cycled in 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BEred8209 View Post
              Gaines always slow down into a cycle no matter what.

Comment

Eq makes me vascular but makes my heart race like crazy

Comment

Hcg is good, but if u wanna save on pins, u can do 500iu once a week(that's what i do). It won't really make a difference. But keep running it 3-5 Weeks after your last gear injection since there is long esters involved

Comment

Working...
                  X