Injection timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injection timing

Any benefit in injecting test cyp or enath every 4 days vs every 5 days assuming the total dose is factored in and adjusted? I'm sure the difference would be negligible but just curious if I'd be better off injecting a bigger dose e5d or a slightly smaller dose E4d.

Thinking of something like 300mgs every 4 days which comes out to 525mgs per week.

Why not just twice a week? Seems like the easiest way to do it and to remember which days to inject.

Comment

I don't see how that's any easier than E4D?

Twice a weeks means that one of your shots will always have a 1 day difference then the other. Like Mon and Fri for example. 3 days in-between Mon and Fri but only 2 days in-between Fri and Mon.

My way gives you more even dosing. Your way would have to be a shot every 3.5 days which IMO would be even harder to keep track of.

I don't concern myself with which day of the week it is, I simply shoot every 4 days.

Comment

I get it. I'm always have a million things going on so it's easier for me to remember when I need to inject if I keep the days the same.

Not to hijack your thread but what would you guys suggest if I leave on Thursday for 10 days away with no way to inject. Would you inject slightly more on Thursday or just keep it the same and inject when I return?

Comment

I'd just keep it the same and inject first thing when I get home.

Comment

I honestly don't think you will notice any difference other than your total dosage with your body being fully saturated with ttest. If you compare the plots the peaks and valleys are very similar on daily release of test. Simple site I use to graph daily peak test levels. Steroidplot - Plot your cycle

Personally I do the same 2 days and don't feel a difference from the 3 day to the 4 day pin. Remember prescribed trt is almost always 1 injection per week because the half life of cypionate is around 6 days. Once the body hits that saturation level not much difference should be felt aside from what your total mg dosage should be. Your peak release of testosterone in your body should be around 67mg a day. Even your bottom levels should be a release of 40mg a day which is still well beyond physiological levels.

Comment

No chance of bringing a preloaded syringe with you Chad? If not and you do decide to increase it before going a little bump wouldn't hurt. Adjust ai accordingly if need be and pick back up as normal when you get back. Just thoughts here. I feel weird giving you guys my opinion when you guys have been in the game much longer than I but no harm in discussion I guess.

Comment

Keep it the same. One little peak and valley of your ranges will make little difference.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  No chance of bringing a preloaded syringe with you Chad? If not and you do decide to increase it before going a little bump wouldn't hurt. Adjust ai accordingly if need be and pick back up as normal when you get back. Just thoughts here. I feel weird giving you guys my opinion when you guys have been in the game much longer than I but no harm in discussion I guess.
                  Naa, no chance unfortunately. Hopefully I don't notice too much taking 10 days off. 10 days off of the gym too. lol I'm going to go crazy. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    Naa, no chance unfortunately. Hopefully I don't notice too much taking 10 days off. 10 days off of the gym too. lol I'm going to go crazy. lol
                    Do a bunch of decline pushups off a chair, flat ones, bench dips between 2 chairs, and find a tree to do chins and pullups on :D

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      I honestly don't think you will notice any difference other than your total dosage with your body being fully saturated with ttest. If you compare the plots the peaks and valleys are very similar on daily release of test. Simple site I use to graph daily peak test levels. Steroidplot - Plot your cycle

Personally I do the same 2 days and don't feel a difference from the 3 day to the 4 day pin. Remember prescribed trt is almost always 1 injection per week because the half life of cypionate is around 6 days. Once the body hits that saturation level not much difference should be felt aside from what your total mg dosage should be. Your peak release of testosterone in your body should be around 67mg a day. Even your bottom levels should be a release of 40mg a day which is still well beyond physiological levels.
                      Nice link, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        10 days off of the gym too. lol I'm going to go crazy. lol
                        will be a good thing. i took 14 days off when i moved to cali. i looked better for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          will be a good thing. i took 14 days off when i moved to cali. i looked better for it.
                          It really does help taking a bit off here and there. Just recently had taken 6 days off due to work and other schedule issues. Got back and I honestly thought I'd be sluggish, I felt that way. I was wrong, felt super great and picked up where I left off.

Comment

The pump you get that first workout back is good shit. Feel sore as shit the next day.

Comment

Working...
                            X