Health workers urged to increase help for anabolic steroid users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health workers urged to increase help for anabolic steroid users

Health workers urged to increase help for anabolic steroid users | Society | The Guardian

"The organisation also warns of spiralling HIV rates among injectors of steroids"
    Oh please. Hey bro you done with that pin? I'm gonna shoot myself after your finished. I've never heard of a single case of sharing needles for steroids or HIV infection from steroid injections. Fear mongering.

Comment

Yeah thats just fuckin stupid. They want us to believe that the steroid users need for drugs is so severe, that they dont care and share needles like a heroin junkie to get their fix? Give me a fuckin break. I mean, i know the world is full of idiots, but i refuse to believe bros shootin test are on the same level as narcotic addicts.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        "The organisation also warns of spiralling HIV rates among injectors of steroids"
        Oh please. Hey bro you done with that pin? I'm gonna shoot myself after your finished. I've never heard of a single case of sharing needles for steroids or HIV infection from steroid injections. Fear mongering.
        However reusing pins has been done many times before, even on this board with members. But sharing needles? Honestly would not be surprised if people do it. Some just can't get pins, they really can't or too scared.

Comment

pins are free here. Just walk into a needle exchange and they give you whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            pins are free here. Just walk into a needle exchange and they give you whatever you want.
            they arent free here but I mean you can get 100 pins for like $20 bucks.

Comment

Working...
            X