Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ostarine PCT Help

Hi everybody,

I am 17 years old and I decided to run Ostarine, because I believed it is fairly safe...:noo:
    On the 25th day of the cycle I stopped taking it.The results(not the sides :( ) were great, I used it for cutting.However, I became suppressed. I cant resemble it to any AAS, because I have never even thought about running some kind of steroid, but I know I got suppressed.
    I went to my doctor to get blood tests done, it turned out that these blood tests wont show free testosterone/LH/ecetra things, although atleast 4 values were bad ( for example: trygliceryd). He told me not to touch this thing again, but I'll be fine, I dont have to worry:thumb:.I also told him about my libido, but said I would be fine.I feel better lately, but my only concern is semen volume: it is still really low. :rolleyes:

I have Nolvadex on hand, but I am afraid of using it due to reading about its side effects such as loss of libido, which is what I am trying to get rid of.

My question is the following: Running Nolvadex at 5mg/day or maximum 10mg/day would not cause loss of libido, would it? Shall I try something else instead of Nolvadex?

5mg of nolv will do nothing. 25mg is minimum dose.

Doesn't cause libido probs

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      5mg of nolv will do nothing. 25mg is minimum dose.

Doesn't cause libido probs
      Then what are these stories about libido loss, people might have used way too much of the stuff?
      I do not want to harm my body.According to my doc , everything gonna be alright but I want a faster recovery.

Comment

There are stories of people dieing in car crashes. Does that mean it will happen to you?

Trust me bro. 25mgs nolv at minimum.

Comment

Working...
        X