GH-JINTROPIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH-JINTROPIN

Hey guys, Im going to do a 30 day run of this jintropin. I was wondering if I could stack this with anything. This is what I had in mind.
    weeks 1-4 GH
    weeks 1-4 anadrol 50s
    weeks 1-6 sustanon

A 30 day run of GH will do absolutly nothing. Sorry bro. You need to run it at a minimum of 4-6 months. The GH is just kicking in at the 30-45 day mark.

Comment

Like bounce said, 30 days of GH is nothing, its like taking a shot of beer and expecting to get drunk.

The drol dosage and duration is fine
      The sus, if you want the longer esters in it to fully kick in and work, I would stay on it no less than 10 weeks

Comment

In my box of Gh I have 10 vials of water and 10 of the other. How long should that last?

Comment

Originally posted by rob
          In my box of Gh I have 10 vials of water and 10 of the other. How long should that last?
          thats a 100iu kit. its not enough. not even close. you need at the least 2 or 3 more. a 100iu kit at 4 iu per day will last 25 days. Also I suggest you do some research before using GH.

Comment

Thanks, do you know of any good sites on GH info

Comment

Originally posted by rob
              Thanks, do you know of any good sites on GH info
              right here bro. this site is packed with it. hold on one sec and i will post a few links for you.

Comment

Here are a few links bro. Make sure you read all the way threw as there is some good info on Jintropin.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ight=Jintropin

Comment

Thanks alot guys!!

Comment

yup , dont bother if your not going to run it for atleast 6 months

bouncer hooked you up with some great info--read and learn brother

Comment

I'd say 16 week min.

Comment

I like SEROSTIM better. 5iu's ed mon-fri, for ever.

Comment

I've been running the jins for 2 months now, my finger tips went numb a week ago so I know its working, well that and the fact that I am already 10lbs heavier than I've ever been before

Comment

Good stuff!!!

Comment

needsize- are you getting the gains all over, with your stomach remaining flat?

Comment

Working...
                              X