stacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stacking

I've got 100 tabs d bol, 14 ml growth, 10 ml deca, 10 ml sust and the test cream. It's just a start, but I've got to make more money:drunk:

what mg of D-bol?
    Hopw many IU's of Gh what strength is the deca? (mg per ML)

Comment

14ml of growth, or do you mean 14mg...you definatly need more test, and Im guessing the D's are 5mg

Comment

combat muff diving , WTF :???? LOL .

Comment

deca is 100mg per ml, the growth is a 2 ml bottle and only says somatropin for injection the d bol is 5 mg. Anybody know anything about the test cream, my doc says it's a great way to get test into the system, says about 15% gets absorbed. Do you think the sust is enough?

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
            combat muff diving , WTF :???? LOL .
            :D takes yrs of special training to get that title bro

Comment

dakota your gonna need a lil more of everything
              you have 1000mg of deca total, enough for at most 5 weeks, as 200mg is the bare minimum, and thats really not even enough. Sus isnt the greatest test to be using, as it really requires frequent injections, one injection a week would only leave you with a lil more than 100mgs of test still remaining in the system.
              The growth, is most likely humatrope, and 2mg is equal to 6iu, every mg is 3iu, if you have 14ml, you have enough GH for about 2 weeks. The only thing you really have enough of is the dbol, you could get just about 4 weeks at 25mgs a day

Comment

Working...
              X