Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it possible to get better results with ala than with rala?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it possible to get better results with ala than with rala?

i tried the rala and i wasent that impressed with it i couldnt get myself to get hypo at all likei could eaisly with the regular ala. is it possible that i could respond better to regular ala? or am i just retarded? any ideas are appreciated

minitor2

I actually heard someone else saying they like ala better as opposed to r-ala. i forget the thread though.

Comment

Weird you mention this.. I just started R by Syntrax, too soon to say for sure it works, but regular ALA I used to get had me goin' hypo after 600mg.. I was always goin' for 1200-1800mg a day, split doses.. The R is too expensive to run that high, I'm on 400mg daily..

Comment

I find R-ala gets my hypo much faster, and at lower doses. I use Glucorel-R.

Comment

bump

bump for more answers

Comment

Both are overhyped. Yes it makes muscles cells more insulin sensitive, but it also makes fat cells more insulin sensitive too, it does not differeniate.

Comment

one thing, also consider the possbility that the r ala you think your taking may be of inferior quality, or not r ala at all. so you think your taking 600 of r, but it could really be 300r and 300s. ive heard r ala degrades easily if not handled properly, i see a lot of companies putting out r ala now and wonder how many of them are truely a good product.

i tried the r ala from AF before it was called glucorel, and i thought it worked much better than reg ala. i went hypo easier, yet didnt get heartburn as easy since i was taking less total mgs.

Comment

Working...
              X