1st cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle

I'm new here but wanted some advice on my first cycle. I've got 45 Dbol tabs 25mg and 200mL of test. I just started a few days ago and am doing an 8 week cycle. While on this should I still be taking my other supps like flax,garlic,ZMA,and creatine? I've upped my calories and am taking milk thistle now too. Plus just training balls out hard.

Well first, welcome to the board. What kinda advice are you looking for? You said you started your cycle correct? What dosages are you running? What brands of gear do you have?

Comment

Also, what type of test are you running (cyp, enanth, prop, decanoate, blah), and what are your present stats? :)

Comment

The test is from Tornel and its enanthate. I have to check more on the Dbol as its from a friend and not sure what brand. My vitals are 23 years old,143 lbs,4'6" (yeah I'm a shorty). I've been training for about 2 years.

Comment

Heres what I planned for a cycle:
          Test
          1 - 200 ml
          2 - 200 ml
          3 - 300 ml
          4 - 400 ml
          5 - 400 ml
          6 - 300 ml
          7 - 200 ml
          8 - 100 ml

1 tab of 25mg Dbol per day for 45 days.

Comment

Originally posted by RodmAn
            Heres what I planned for a cycle:
            Test
            1 - 200 ml
            2 - 200 ml
            3 - 300 ml
            4 - 400 ml
            5 - 400 ml
            6 - 300 ml
            7 - 200 ml
            8 - 100 ml

1 tab of 25mg Dbol per day for 45 days.
            well that is a very small cycle but since you are a smaller person you may get some good results of that. also, you mean "mg" not "ml"

Comment

200ml in one shot might not feel right.. :D

Comment

ok, so you have 20 bottles of T200, and 45- 25mg tabs of reforvit-B(loeffer)

I would keep the test at a steady level, no real need to taper up and down with enanthate, its gonna take the same amount of time to clear the system regardless of dose.

600mg of test a week
                and split the dbol tab in half and take one half twice a day, you get a better blood concentration level that way isntead of taking one tab and it spiking and leaving the system within a matter of 5 hrs

train like there is no tomorrow, and eat like an animal and you could very well see something good off this...for future reference though, before diving in head first know all the angles that need to be covered, so you are prepared for anything

Comment

Yeah I know what you guys mean. I'm all new to anabolics so I could use all the advice I can get. Messed around with 1ad and that stuff but I want to see some bigger results. So I'm just trying this out and seeing what happens for a first cycle. What about post cycle? Is 10 tabs of Clomid enough?

Comment

Not to mention, do you have ancilliaries?

Edit: I see you answered that one.. ;)

Order some liquid clomid, and nolvadex.. You'll need to use these products at least 4-6 weeks after your cycle.. Since it's enanth, wait 5-7 days, then start the clomid @150mg a day for two weeks.. After the second week, go with 100mg a day, then the last week 50mg a day.. Run the nolva 40mg the first two weeks, then 20mg the last two..

Someone chime in, if I'm on with the timing of the post-cycle/long ester comment.. :)
                    Last edited by bigpetefox; 08-14-03, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X