Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys

Im done with my cycle and today I started post cycle therapy. The thing is im still eating how i ate when i was bulking. I recently started going walking with my girl, to do some cardio, and i did some sprints today. The thing is, is it ok to do that, while im still upping my protein intake and calories. I just wanna feel more lighter and more vascularity.

Re: Hey guys

Originally posted by THE JUICE
    I just wanna feel more lighter and more vascularity.
    This really isnt the best time to come to that decision. Maybe you should run a cutter in a few months. i personally would never try and diet without AAS for fear of loosing to much muscle.

Comment

try not to get your heart rate too high, when your body goes into cardio mode, you will begin burning muscle and not fat...longer slower paced runs, or walking is more beneficial...next time you hit the gym use one of the machines, put all your info in there and have it target the correct hear rate for fat burning, you'd be surprised but they are pretty damn accurate

Comment

Re: Re: Hey guys

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        This really isnt the best time to come to that decision. Maybe you should run a cutter in a few months. i personally would never try and diet without AAS for fear of loosing to much muscle.

is there a big risk of losing my new muscle i gained bro. Im just walking at a medium pace. I also hit the crunches, and do some in the benches. I was just tired of feeling heavy and bloated. Im still taking high protein and high calories, lifting heavy also. Can I still lose my muscle this way.:(

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Hey guys

Originally posted by THE JUICE
          is there a big risk of losing my new muscle i gained bro. Im just walking at a medium pace. I also hit the crunches, and do some in the benches. I was just tired of feeling heavy and bloated. Im still taking high protein and high calories, lifting heavy also. Can I still lose my muscle this way.:(
          well bro, anytime you come of a cycle, your at a higher risk for loosing muscle even without the cardio. and all that.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey guys

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            well bro, anytime you come of a cycle, your at a higher risk for loosing muscle even without the cardio. and all that.

for now i should just rather leave it alone while on post cycle and dont do it until i do it with a cutting cycl ot something, cause yeah i dont wanna lose size:(

Comment

If you don't want to lose the size, you will need to keep the protien and cals up support the new mass. I would hold off on the cardio until you can support it with a good cutter.JMO

Comment

Working...
              X