Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could do your 1st cycle all over......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could do your 1st cycle all over......

this was posted on anabolicfitness and got some interesting replies so i thought id bring it up on this board.
    if you could do your 1st cycle all over again what would you do differently if anything?

i personally wouldnt change my 1st cycle but i would eat cleaner.

wks 1-10 400mg test
    wks 1-5 30mg dbol/ed

IF I could I would do enanthate instead of sust and run it 16 weeks instead of 8. .and I would do 500mg/wk instead of 250mg. . .AND I would run dbol at 50mg/day for 4 weeks. . .
    but, those are all just dreams now. .ahah
    keep safe
    CG

Comment

I would have run cyp or enth for 12 weeks along with dbol at 50mgs per day for 4 weeks. Instead I did sust at 250mgs every 10 days. lol

Comment

the only thing that wasnt in my first cycle, was PCT...the old foggers didnt use it in there day and didnt see a need for it in mine...not till about 20 did I learn what the hell clomid was

Comment

I would have upped my does of sus to 500 mg and prob switched it to cyp...

i would have taking 400 mg of deca instead of 200 mg

the dbol was fine at 35 mg ed for 5 weeks...

and i would have done better PCT

Comment

first cycle was enanthate at 250mgs per week and d-bol at 30 mgs per day, both for 8 weeks - with no PCT. I would do it quite a bit differently today. However, I did gain about 20lbs and keep about 12 of them, so not too bad, considering.

Comment

My first cycle was sustanon for 8 weeks at 500mg. I would add dbol, and equipose in there as well now..

Comment

upped cyp to 400 instead of 200 wk.... and used 35 mg dbol/day

Comment

i would have used anadrol and equipoise. anadrol50 ed for 6 weeks and eq 250mg weekly.i actually used this as my 5th cycle and gained 30lbs. but a lot of water but i dont compete . but damn i love anadrol

Comment

I would have done just plain old test. My first cycle was 50mg eod of winny for 8 weeks. I did gain 20 lbs (kept only 10, whats post cycle, lol) As much food as I was downing i could have gained 30lbs off of test.

Comment

I think I would do a deca with low (HRT) level test cycle. I lost too much hair on my tren/test cycle and the test gave me bad acne to boot.

Comment

mine i did Sostenon 250mgs a weekfor 8 weeks and 10mgs of Halo. I did no PTC, but kept 20 out of 25 pounds, but I felt like shit and my sex drive was down.

I wold have better done this Soste: 500mgs wk 12 weeks and HALO 20MGS 4 WEEKS

Comment

Upped the Cyp to 400mg/wk and EQ to 400mg/wk. PCT would have been a novel idea as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X