Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to train for ????????

hey bro's

first off I glad my computer at work has been down so now I'm back up and running.

see here 's been my deal since I took so much time off and now getting back in the swing of things at the gym and with my diet sleep the hole nine yards.See I have noticed that I lost the drive that pushed me to be a freak my training is calm and I told someone that its fun to train I stopped and thought FUN thats for gym rats and begeiners.Holly shit Im a fucken gym rat.
    So i was depressed for days because I prided my self on the intense training and dieting it took to compete.well to make a long story short I am not doing anabolics no more well we see
    but any way Im not going to compete so what is their ? my girl friend ,should I say the XXX past tens said to do a natty show

why in the hell should I compete against those guys first off its not fair thouse guys train hard and I have done way way to much juice and GH that even off now I would have a crushing advantage besides its not a big enough goal for me.
    so what to do.

then my girl breaks up with me she says she had enough of me and my bodybuilding im to obsesive with it and she is not standing by me no more . Now bro's she been with me for 3 years she put up with alot of shit from me its not easy being with a body builder but she can kiss my ass.

Well then yesterday A bolt of lighting hit me I got somethig to train for something that will make me go balls to the wall

Their is a hot body contest on the beach that is sponcerd and you can win money but thats NOT ALL THEY HAVE A FEMALE CONTEST TOO.

I say in going down to 4.5 at 220 pounds that should make me the leanest MOFO their and all the puss I can handle .
    I am so hyped its like the start of a season of competition
    shit I allready started sleeping better my consertration is 100% every thing is in high gear.

well thank for hearing me out bros if any of you have had same stuff please let me no how you coped with it I fell like a new man.

best of luckt to you in your hot body contest.

Comment

Now that you have a specific goal, I'm sure you will feel more fulfilled both in the gym and in your life in general.

Comment

Working...
      X