spectro labs winny tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spectro labs winny tabs

I have a line on these but I've heard they went out of business almost two years ago. Is this true? and if so is this new spectro labs products shit?

I know they're out of business. Could be old old stock but who knows for sure.

Comment

if its old stock they would be okay, if its the new stuff, it was made by the assholes that forced the original spectro out of business and is more worthless than monkey piss

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
        if its old stock they would be okay, if its the new stuff, it was made by the assholes that forced the original spectro out of business and is more worthless than monkey piss

Comment

spectro became LFC

Comment

spectro did not become LFC, the guy behind it got out for safety reasons as his life was in danger due to "underworld types" wanting to take over. But when stuff like that gets posted it puts him in danger again.
            Most of the reps that carried spectro switched to LFC so it did look like one just became the other, but that wasnt the case

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
              spectro became LFC
              Ya bro, not sure where you heard that but spectro did not become LFC.

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
                Most of the reps that carried spectro switched to LFC so it did look like one just became the other, but that wasnt the case
                thats where the confusion came from, my mistake

Comment

Working...
                X